PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet? - Page 24 - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
pabelong PE

PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

WI was just released!

I don't see anything yet for me.

Check PCS. PASS!

Not seeing it. Maybe becasue I'm waiting for the 16 hour SE?

WI was just released!

I don't see anything yet for me.

Check PCS. PASS!

Not seeing it. Maybe becasue I'm waiting for the 16 hour SE?

Yeah, give it another week or two for the SE. If you check the structural forum, it looks the NCEES released the SE results to the states today. So we still have to wait for PCS to process it.

...and still no PA....

Everyday they release results is a good day because there's a few less to release before PA

Passed Civil Transportation!!! This was my 3rd time so to say I'm feeling quite a bit of relief would be a huge understatement. Also can't stop staring at the PCS page. Congrats to everyone else just getting the good news today!

To anyone on the receiving end of bad news, try to dust yourself off and keep at it. I didn't take my first few attempts nearly as seriously as I should have, but putting the time into practice problems, practice exams, and getting familiar with references has paid off.

Passed Civil Transportation!!!  This was my 3rd time so to say I'm feeling quite a bit of relief would be a huge understatement.  Also can't stop staring at the PCS page.  Congrats to everyone else just getting the good news today!  

To anyone on the receiving end of bad news, try to dust yourself off and keep at it.  I didn't take my first few attempts nearly as seriously as I should have, but putting the time into practice problems, practice exams, and getting familiar with references has paid off. 

I can say I know how you feel. I still look to make sure that they don't change it to a fail. Congrats.

Do you guys know what may be more annoying than waiting for the results and stalking EB.com/PCS/NCEES???

What's worse is when your co-workers and managers ask you what your results are, EVERYDAY!!!

Really, I passed and nobody cared at my work when I told them. I am the first PE in my department

Do you guys know what may be more annoying than waiting for the results and stalking EB.com/PCS/NCEES???

What's worse is when your co-workers and managers ask you what your results are, EVERYDAY!!!

Really, I passed and nobody cared at my work when I told them. I am the first PE in my department

I hear that, my boss doesn't even know what the PE is.

Passed Civil Transportation!!! This was my 3rd time so to say I'm feeling quite a bit of relief would be a huge understatement. Also can't stop staring at the PCS page. Congrats to everyone else just getting the good news today!

To anyone on the receiving end of bad news, try to dust yourself off and keep at it. I didn't take my first few attempts nearly as seriously as I should have, but putting the time into practice problems, practice exams, and getting familiar with references has paid off.

I can say I know how you feel. I still look to make sure that they don't change it to a fail. Congrats.

Thanks and congrats on your persistence paying off!

Oh no, I am starting to look for new job soon. I won't see a raise unless I do something now. Congrats to all those passed and good luck Edited by chiko

Premature Ejaculator is the answer my friend.

^ when will then be now?

Soon

Just caught this now. This is one movie we sadly underutilize around here.

• Like 4

I took the fundamentals of surveying in PA this October, I just checked my pcshq account and it updated to say no pending exams and a pass under the FS. However, still nothing on the state licence website or the NCEES account; I was just wondering if anyone else saw an update on their pcshq account.

Still nothing for the Pennsylvania PE exam.

Question to those who have received their results, how long before the results were posted did the Pending Exams go away? Yes, I'm not overanalyzing everything.

I can't verify if there was any lead time between the pending exam information going away and the results coming in as I hadn't checked my PCS page since around 2 PM, then someone posted that the results were in for my state at around 4. However I think I read a few posts from people saying they saw the info go away on one refresh, then with the next refresh the results generated, so it may be relatively low to 0 time difference between the 2 events.

Well Congrats!!!! I just dread having to tell them if I fail.

WI released today. Hopefully everyone else also got their results today as well

Surprised to hear that PA is out before January and that another state (MD) is still waiting past PA.

Sign in to follow this