NJ Law Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My check for activation has not posted as of 5 minutes ago. Are they going to deposit the checks and assign numbers tomorrow?

maybe they are waiting (or dropped everything to prepare for) for tonight's board meeting.

Just checked. Nothing for me either. Sent a money order, if it makes any difference

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked. Nothing for me either. Sent a money order, if it makes any difference
I sent a money order two fridays ago, priority mail from brooklyn. Sorry guys, thought everyone was in. I did also send in a request to forward my grades to NYS. I got a call saying they were going to hold my request for a PE number, maybe I got special handling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my number too. I think PE plates are cool, but I doubt I'll get them. I'm pretty sure if I had them eventually a contractor would drive an excavator over my car. :chair:

got my number also!..no sign of check posting still..odd

I called yesterday and the woman told me there is no way of knowing if my form and check were received and just to wait. when do I assume it got lost in the mail? ugh, hate this!

Back