Results are out! - APR 2010 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
lundoc

Results are out!

I just got an email from NCEES saying to log in to my account for the results. Good luck everyone!

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
I just got an email from NCEES saying to log in to my account for the results. Good luck everyone!

I PASSED THIS TIME! SECOND TIME IS A CHARM!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

What state?

Montana, although the notice was directly from NCEES. I know some states sit on the results, but the point is that NCEES has released results.

What state?

Montana, although the notice was directly from NCEES. I know some states sit on the results, but the point is that NCEES has released results.

Mind posting some proof so we can believe you?

If that is true, Montana only take 45 days to get the result. The result excel spread record that Montana take 53 days in fast rate during the Oct. 2008. SC, FL, and some other states should receive their result, too.

I had a guy in my office taking the surveying test from South Carolina come in an say he got his results over the weekend. Thats what made me come on here and check today.

A little bird told me that LA results are out as well.

Let the freak outs begin!

Michigan PE/FE results are out as well.

NCEES website is as slow as molasses. Could be from run on the alleged results.

Good Luck

There's a post on twitter from someone in AZ confirming results are out there.

Guest Dexman PE
There's a post on twitter from someone in AZ confirming results are out there.

Did the twitter post give the cut score too?

Damn...we didn't even have that last week to put up fake results are in threads.

Sadly, no cut score. But I'm sure there will be plenty of people who missed it by one and/or didn't really study and/or were sick the day of the test.

Edited by Bean

I would post my proof, but it looks like their are others backing my story. It caught me totally off gaurd as well. I am a noobie, but glad to break the ice! I have a feeling that this has to do with ELSEES combining with NCEES?

If it's NCEES, why is it that only certain states are getting results in? Should be the whole country - no?

I would post my proof, but it looks like their are others backing my story. It caught me totally off gaurd as well. I am a noobie, but glad to break the ice! I have a feeling that this has to do with ELSEES combining with NCEES?

Well, this was my second time and I am proud, so see attached!

Well, this was my second time and I am proud, so see attached!

You should be proud! That's awesome CONGRATS!! :multiplespotting:

Lundloc - when you log into NCEES, what did you do next to see the letter?

Congrats to you as well, I'm waiting for Texas to post their results. Nailbiting indeed.

Once they post your results, they send you an email that your account is activated with results. When you log in to NCEES, you have a "results" link that you click on. It says, "To have your results emailed to you, click here". This is probably limited by each state. BUT, this worked for Montana and for me. I know your stress, but I wanted to "break the ice" and throw it out there since I was able to access mine.

Once they post your results, they send you an email that your account is activated with results. When you log in to NCEES, you have a "results" link that you click on. It says, "To have your results emailed to you, click here". This is probably limited by each state. BUT, this worked for Montana and for me. I know your stress, but I wanted to "break the ice" and throw it out there since I was able to access mine.

Thanks for breaking the ice.... You were the first that I noticed post a result. The only results post have been pass. I hope the fails don't go out tomorrow since I've got no results link in my NCEES account.

It's been a relatively easy wait until just the past weekend. Getting close to June (the historical results month) got me thinking about it.

Anyway, good luck to those of us waiting and congrats again to you.

Thanks for breaking the ice.... You were the first that I noticed post a result. The only results post have been pass. I hope the fails don't go out tomorrow since I've got no results link in my NCEES account.

It's been a relatively easy wait until just the past weekend. Getting close to June (the historical results month) got me thinking about it.

If you are stressed now, then wait until you hit "send results" and wait for 20 minutes. Then you have to open it. My heart was racing. Note to others, I failed the first pass and I think the PDF file was labeled "Fail letter" and this time it said, "pass_fail_letter". Different this year? Heck, I don't know. I am still on cloud nine, but I understand everyones trial and every detail is desired. I hope the best for you because I wouldn't want to prepare again!

If you are stressed now, then wait until you hit "send results" and wait for 20 minutes. Then you have to open it. My heart was racing. Note to others, I failed the first pass and I think the PDF file was labeled "Fail letter" and this time it said, "pass_fail_letter". Different this year? Heck, I don't know. I am still on cloud nine, but I understand everyones trial and every detail is desired. I hope the best for you because I wouldn't want to prepare again!

Congrats, I too received the "fail" letter last year. I hope I get a "pass" letter like you did.

Sign in to follow this