Results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBPE sends out an official email to the yahoo group, when the results are up, which means that I don't have to rely on someone's post here at EB. Last December I made promise to myself I will be calm this time, will wait for email from TBPE and won't be visiting EB a zillion times a day and hence will be more productive.....well promises are meant to be broken.

TBPE sends out an official email to the yahoo group, when the results are up, which means that I don't have to rely on someone's post here at EB. Last December I made promise to myself I will be calm this time, will wait for email from TBPE and won't be visiting EB a zillion times a day and hence will be more productive.....well promises are meant to be broken.
Welcome back! Feel free to refresh a zillion times. It's fun for everyone.

Yup, it'll be fun for next week or so. I looked into the days elapsed b/w the first state releasing out results and TX...it comes out to be 7 days and for past 2-3 years its been within 3-4 days. Who knows, may be anytime this week! I promise I won't check on results until Friday (yeah right!).

I said the same thing, and yet here we are. Good luck to you.

TN results not up yet...god i am going to be checking every hour for the next few weeks

For those of you curious if your state sends you the results or if NCEES sends the results to you, go to:

http://www.ncees.org/Exams/Exam_registration.php

Click on your state and then read the "Score Reports" part. I think that if you have to wait for your board, it will say that they send the results to the board and if you should expect to hear from NCEES, it will say that NCEES will email you.

For example, for Iowa, it says:

"NCEES will complete score reports 10 to 12 weeks after the exam administration. NCEES will e-mail results to FE candidates. The Iowa Board will report results to PE, FS, and PS candidates."

Meanwhile, since I'm in Virginia, I'll just pretend you all are lying and that no one has their results yet, since it will probably take another 3-4 weeks before Virginia puts the results out.

For those of you curious if your state sends you the results or if NCEES sends the results to you, go to:http://www.ncees.org/Exams/Exam_registration.php

Click on your state and then read the "Score Reports" part. I think that if you have to wait for your board, it will say that they send the results to the board and if you should expect to hear from NCEES, it will say that NCEES will email you.

For example, for Iowa, it says:

"NCEES will complete score reports 10 to 12 weeks after the exam administration. NCEES will e-mail results to FE candidates. The Iowa Board will report results to PE, FS, and PS candidates."

Meanwhile, since I'm in Virginia, I'll just pretend you all are lying and that no one has their results yet, since it will probably take another 3-4 weeks before Virginia puts the results out.
For anyone interested in results from Mississippi, the NCEES site states:

"NCEES will complete score reports 10 to 12 weeks after the exam administration. NCEES will then e-mail exam results on behalf of the Mississippi Board."

I called the MS board and they said this is incorrect...results will be mailed out as in the past.

Washington State got their results today too. I have a buddy in Seattle who got his pass letter via email today.

I'll ask again...

When I log in, I just see the "registration status" page. Where would the results link be?

I'll ask again...When I log in, I just see the "registration status" page. Where would the results link be?
It is on the registration status page, there will be new box with a button that says "Send my Results". There is a note under that telling you to turn off your spam blocker the email will be from [email protected]. You are in the right place, but your results must not be there yet or your state may do things differently.

I'll ask again...When I log in, I just see the "registration status" page. Where would the results link be?
It is on the registration status page, there will be new box with a button that says "Send my Results". There is a note under that telling you to turn off your spam blocker the email will be from [email protected]. You are in the right place, but your results must not be there yet or your state may do things differently.

mechgirl - I believe you are in the right spot as well. They need to flip the magic switch before we're able to see it....might be soon!

Greetings all. I figured after checking this site for the 1,000 th time, I would finally join and post.

No results yet from Indiana.

Just clicked to have results e-mailed to me.

This has been the longest 30 seconds of my life.

Fingers crossed.

Back