When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the GA Secretary of State website and noticed the board meeting is tomorrow morning at 9:30am (12/14/10) and looked back at the June meeting and it was within 1 day of the results being posted. According to NCEES website it states an email will be sent out informing you to access results on your NCEES account "once the state has received and validated the results". You engineers are much smarter and experienced at this than me so I ask you: Could it be the meeting tomorrow is to "validate" the results?
I believe the results will be here Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday at the latest (I hope).

Kathy

(waiting for hubby's results)
It's possible but not necessarily the case. I think, like everyone else, the results will be out this week but in the past they have had meetings and results were not released until later. I think everyone is expecting tomorrow to be the day they start coming in so we will definitely see.

Just checked the GA Secretary of State website and noticed the board meeting is tomorrow morning at 9:30am (12/14/10) and looked back at the June meeting and it was within 1 day of the results being posted. According to NCEES website it states an email will be sent out informing you to access results on your NCEES account "once the state has received and validated the results". You engineers are much smarter and experienced at this than me so I ask you: Could it be the meeting tomorrow is to "validate" the results?
I believe the results will be here Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday at the latest (I hope).

Kathy

(waiting for hubby's results)
They s.o.s. website is still adding comity results.

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/Search.aspx

they are currently up to PE035538 numerically.

However, we will likely get the notification email from ncees to logon to our accounts for the results before georgia will update the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my fourth time waiting for results in GA and all three previous times the SOS website began listing new PE's before I received an email. Not to say that things won't be different this time around, but from my experience, your best bet is to keep a close eye on the SOS website if you want to find out quickest.

This is my fourth time waiting for results in GA and all three previous times the SOS website began listing new PE's before I received an email. Not to say that things won't be different this time around, but from my experience, your best bet is to keep a close eye on the SOS website if you want to find out quickest.
Yeah I agree. Once I see these other states posting results I go to the GA SOS website and just keep refreshing. Are GA results coming directly from NCEES this time?

Yeah I agree. Once I see these other states posting results I go to the GA SOS website and just keep refreshing. Are GA results coming directly from NCEES this time?

according to the NCEES website the results are coming from them once they release them to the state. :party-smiley-048:

Wow, it seems like no state wants to brag today on how they released their test results first. At this point I find it hard to believe that NCEES is still grading exams. Maybe the structural 2, but seriously the ones that are scantrons should be done by now.

I'm in GA too, and noticed that in April the SOS site updated 2 days before I got the email. I also saw that info on the NCEES website, which is different from what it said in April. However, that statement about NCEES sending the results is technically part of the instructions for registering the new exam coming up in April 2011, so I don't know that they have changed the way they notify for the recent October exam. My guess is that they are changing it due to the new 2-day beast in April, which I am very much hoping to avoid...

You can quote me on this one...

[SIZE=36pt]THE RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK[/SIZE]

Any moment but most likely starting Wednesday. can be as early as today but that is a stretch. Are you ready to rumble?
Dark Knight is staking his reputation on it. Hopefully he's right :)

Is the consensus still that the results will start coming out today?
The Result Date is like multiple targets on a dart board. You have larger targets, smaller targets, and blank areas. Throw a dart, pick a date.

I'd say today would be a 'larger' target, but I'd also venture to say that tomorrow is the same size as today. As is Friday.

I'd wager that results will be out by the 22nd, but today would be a maybe/maybe not.

Reality is, nobody on this board really knows. Everyone's just guessing. Could be February (at least, that's what a coworker keeps telling me, right before I yell "shut up" at him). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to stop coming here, seeing somebody say "the results are coming out today", even though I KNOW they have no idea, is getting me all flushed and distracted.

First post here (joined to keep track of when the NCEES results will be out). I took the PS exam in Arizona this past October, but I am from Texas. This is kind of a sideways way of looking at this, but here goes: The Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying meets this Friday. They always announce new SITs and RPLS at this meeting. Now, Texas uses the NCEES FS exam, but not the PS exam. Nonetheless, in order for them announce new SITs on Friday, they have to have the results either today or tomorrow. What difference does that make to PE candidates? Maybe not much, but it seems like the surveying results will come out at the same time as the engineering results.

I need to stop coming here, seeing somebody say "the results are coming out today", even though I KNOW they have no idea, is getting me all flushed and distracted.
I'm with this guy...I think this board is making me crazy. :shakehead:

Back