When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can quote me on this one...

[SIZE=36pt]THE RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK[/SIZE]

Any moment but most likely starting Wednesday. can be as early as today but that is a stretch. Are you ready to rumble?
I'm thinking not. Wanna make a bet? I'll bet you an avatar for a week that they don't come out this week (by 5pm PST Friday).

I win, I get to make an avatar for you and you wear it here for a week. You win, you get to provide me with an avatar to wear.

How's that sound? ;)
Sounds OK but...Why should I do that? Here is my take on this...Well, know what? I do not want to explain myself and will not do it. Just take it at face value, or not.

Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!! ...and that is the last thing I am going to say.

You can quote me on this one...

[SIZE=36pt]THE RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK[/SIZE]

Any moment but most likely starting Wednesday. can be as early as today but that is a stretch. Are you ready to rumble?
I'm thinking not. Wanna make a bet? I'll bet you an avatar for a week that they don't come out this week (by 5pm PST Friday).

I win, I get to make an avatar for you and you wear it here for a week. You win, you get to provide me with an avatar to wear.

How's that sound? ;)
Sounds OK but...Why should I do that? Here is my take on this...Well, know what? I do not want to explain myself and will not do it. Just take it at face value, or not.

Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!! ...and that is the last thing I am going to say.

ummm ok

:smileyballs:

Since you are giving nothing to back up your claim I'm going to have to choose not to take it at face value. Nothing personal, I just don't want to get my hopes up in case results don't come for another week or two. Thanks for the good luck wishes though :)

DK says Wednesday, so I now say Wednesday.
What's the over/under?
OK, OK.

I'm going to retract my former statement. After noticing that the exam in '09 was on October 23, and the exam in '10 was October 29th, I see that the date of results last year (Dec. 15th) will not be an accurate estimate since the exam was 6 days later. So I will give NCEES an extra 5 days (meaning it will still be one overall day faster) and my new date is DECEMBER 20th.

One week from today.

Now, go get those 25 posts.

Also,

Arizona and South Carolina are the states to watch for. They have had the results first 8 out of the last 9 releases.

during the last 9 result releases, On two occasions, the results have been released as fast as 50 days (Friday, December 17th) and the average time is 54 days (Tuesday, December 21st)

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the test release chart again. I think this Wednesday the 15th we should start seeing something. It looks like they try to get the results out before Christmas. My guess is to get the results out before people start taking holiday vacation, both at NCEES and the states for release.

Well, I was just funnin' ya. No big deal. :)

The congrats banner is running - that must mean results are coming this week ;)

Since you are giving nothing to back up your claim I'm going to have to choose not to take it at face value. Nothing personal, I just don't want to get my hopes up in case results don't come for another week or two. Thanks for the good luck wishes though :)
Actually this is good. Keep yuor expectations low and will not be dissapointed.

Well, I was just funnin' ya. No big deal. :)
B) Me too. Truth is I have no bleeping idea of when the results are coming but a feeling they will come out this week. I am usually wrong so most likely that is the case here. :p

damn, I stopped biting my nails years ago, just caught myself on my seconcd nail. I am afraid I will have nothing but nubs if we don't hear this week.

Hello everyone! This is my first post after lurking for several months. I am NOT an engineer; my husband is and he took the exam in Oct for the 4th time. Last try was 5 years ago (failed with a 69) but since he has been laid off all year he decided to take a refresher course and try again. HOPEFULLY he will pass this time and it will increase his chances of getting a job.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because some of you seem to think the results are still a week or more away based on the previous years but since the spreadsheet wasn't updated with the April dates then you're not taking into account how fast those results were released. We live in GA and based on information that I found on this site the NCEES released scores starting June 1, 2010, just 46 days (yes there was also a holiday--Memorial Day) and GA released them on June 7th, only 52 days; however, according to the NCEES website, the GA results will come from NCEES this time around. Those test takers in Georgia do not have to wait for the state to release the scores. Based on the release date from the April 16, 2010 exam, I am predicting the results will come this week as early as tomorrow (between Dec 14th and Dec 17th). I hope for everyone's sake they come VERY soon! I am more anxious that my husband to get the score!

Good luck to you all!!!!!

This is my 3rd time for the PE in CA. The first time I took in Oct, 2009 (Result by 1/25/2010); Apr, 2010 (Result by 7/19/2010); and this time might come around 1/31/2011.

Hello everyone! This is my first post after lurking for several months. I am NOT an engineer; my husband is and he took the exam in Oct for the 4th time. Last try was 5 years ago (failed with a 69) but since he has been laid off all year he decided to take a refresher course and try again. HOPEFULLY he will pass this time and it will increase his chances of getting a job.
Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because some of you seem to think the results are still a week or more away based on the previous years but since the spreadsheet wasn't updated with the April dates then you're not taking into account how fast those results were released. We live in GA and based on information that I found on this site the NCEES released scores starting June 1, 2010, just 46 days (yes there was also a holiday--Memorial Day) and GA released them on June 7th, only 52 days; however, according to the NCEES website, the GA results will come from NCEES this time around. Those test takers in Georgia do not have to wait for the state to release the scores. Based on the release date from the April 16, 2010 exam, I am predicting the results will come this week as early as tomorrow (between Dec 14th and Dec 17th). I hope for everyone's sake they come VERY soon! I am more anxious that my husband to get the score!

Good luck to you all!!!!!
Thanks Kathy.

All of us here are anxiously anticipating for our results. I hope your husband does get his PE license as well.

the spreadsheet wasn't updated with the April dates
Yeah...that was my bad. I'll update it with APR10 and OCT10 results when California gets the results for the current exam.
You don't need to apologize to any of us, what you did already goes way above and beyond. I would just like to say thanks for what you did put together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back