When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you sometimes wonder if they sit and watch all of these posts and laugh?
No doubt in my mind. Its what I'd do...
That's what most of us veterans do here...
y'all are mean!
Yep. But if you're sitting grading scantron sheets for a month and a half, you'd need to find some sort of amusement too. I imagine the scorers sitting in some dark cubical hell out of 1984.

From the Alabama Board of Professional Engineers and Surveyors...

Special Announcements

Exam Results -

LS Results - NCEES hopes to release them to us sometime the week of the 20th.

FE & PE Results - NCEES doesn't have an idea yet when the results will be mailed to the board office. They said it would be 8-10 weeks after the exam.

We will post here in the blue Special Announcements box when they are mailed.

Special Announcements

Exam Results -

FE & PE Results - NCEES doesn't have an idea yet when the results will be mailed to the board office. They said it would be 8-10 weeks after the exam.

How long has that been posted on the webpage? That could be a couple weeks old.

Special Announcements

Exam Results -

How long has that been posted on the webpage? That could be a couple weeks old.
They posted it today.

hey, they only get 6 minutes to grade each question, give them a break.

Hi EB readers,

so i have a question

I took the PE exam the second time Oct2010

when i took it in Aprl 2010, ncees sent me a brochure in May about taking an online preparation course

taunting "pass the PE exam with 100% confidence"

i did not make much out of it, until i found out that i failed when they announced the result

so has anyone else experience it?

like receiving anything marketing material from NCEES prior to results, means you fail the test?

Last edited by a moderator:
viaengineer, I had the same thing mailed to me. I asked the other guys I took it with in April (some of whom passed), they remember getting the same thing in the mail (it worried them too @ the time)...

I think they were just sending it to their whole database of applicants, it had nothing to do if you passed / failed...

Hi EB readers,
so i have a question

I took the PE exam the second time Oct2010

when i took it in Aprl 2010, ncees sent me a brochure in May about taking an online preparation course

taunting "pass the PE exam with 100% confidence"

i did not make much out of it, until i found out that i failed when they announced the result

so has anyone else experience it?

like receiving anything marketing material from NCEES prior to results, means you fail the test?
Don't worry about it. It's a mass mailer. Both my friend and I got one after the April exam. I failed, he passed.

highly doubt it. you receive an e-mail from your state telling you to go to NCEES site.

What section of electrical? I took in Miami too but in Electronic and also waiting like nobody else>

I got my SC results.
I passed!

You got your Oct 2010 test results already? Was it with NCEES?
I'm sure this goes on for every test administration. Just pay attention to the spreadsheet with release dates for each state. It will be very close to that.
I am. I'm in FL, we have average a faster return then the people posting above. Therefore I would anticipate the results for FL would post about the same time. I just don't know if the above posts were sent by NCEES or in another form.
Where in Fl did you take it? I took it in Orlando. I am expecting Dec 17 to be the release date and from NCEES.
I took it in Miami Dade ( Electrical), good luck.

OK. Anybody waiting for results: there will be nothing updated over the weekend, so try to enjoy yourself. Do something that will distract you from the waiting. There are lots of holiday activities to do this time of year. Find something fun to do. I empathize with you. I've been there, but life goes on.

I was hoping they'd be out on Friday. I'm thinking with the holidays fast approaching we may not see anything until the new year. Oh well, like previous poster said, there's plenty 'o crap to keep busy with this time of year!!

Back