When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my SC results.
I passed!

You got your Oct 2010 test results already? Was it with NCEES?
I'm sure this goes on for every test administration. Just pay attention to the spreadsheet with release dates for each state. It will be very close to that.
I am. I'm in FL, we have average a faster return then the people posting above. Therefore I would anticipate the results for FL would post about the same time. I just don't know if the above posts were sent by NCEES or in another form.
Where in Fl did you take it? I took it in Orlando. I am expecting Dec 17 to be the release date and from NCEES.

Why does everyone on this board have to be such a dick about making up that they got the results?

Never thought PE's would be the type to have all that time on their hands to troll message boards....

Why does everyone on this board have to be such a dick about making up that they got the results?
Never thought PE's would be the type to have all that time on their hands to troll message boards....
ah, but that is the beauty of this message board, we all try to have a sense of humor, and you will find that you can garner more useful info from these same engineers too. all of them can appreciate what you are going through, it is all in fun.

But I didn't make it up. I have received my results and I did pass. Granted I took it a month before my join date...

wahmbulance.jpg

ah, but that is the beauty of this message board, we all try to have a sense of humor, and you will find that you can garner more useful info from these same engineers too. all of them can appreciate what you are going through, it is all in fun.
Thank you for being a decent human being. We all waited for our results, and our bosses, etc. all gave us the same ribbing we are giving all of you. Just a rite of passage. Unfortunately, people like PhillyPhag have no sense of humor.

Butthurt much?

May I have 10,000 marbles, please?

Don't let these jack wagons bug you. Hopefully the next time around we will be doing the same to the others waiting.

Put a sock in it, son.

PhillyPhan - thank you for reporting this.

The moderator in question stepped way out of bounds here and has been dealt with swiftly and severely.

He's currently being given a lube free prostate exam while listening to Justin Bieber's greatest hits as penance for his transgressions.

The moderator in question stepped way out of bounds here and has been dealt with swiftly and severely.
He's currently being given a lube free prostate exam while listening to Justin Bieber's greatest hits as penance for his transgressions.
But what if he enjoys it?

PhillyPhan - thank you for reporting this.

Sounds like he is pledging Omega!

My prostate feels better, but my ears are bleeding...

Cleaned the thread up a bit... back to watching paint dry as we obsess over results which are still weeks away....

My prostate feels better, but my ears are bleeding...

Cleaned the thread up a bit... back to watching paint dry as we obsess over results which are still weeks away....
we could try to determine the cut score...

But will an airplane take off on a treadmill running in the opposite direction of the plane's travel?

Back