What will be your victory dance if you pass??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes... I suppose I also killed a few the night of the exam. But if I pass, this outing will be much more ferocious, as my brain will be able to function on a quasi-normal basis (unlike after the exam).

Buffalo Theory!! Nice. I haven't seen that since I was a Theoretical Buffalotician in college. Thanks for the reminder Zane, but I'll stay the course and weed out the weak brain cells to get to those pesky PE-prep cells.

I may go into my bosses office and tell him eff off and go off on my own since I already have some clients lined up.

I hope to have enough yager in the blood stream to shoot my ass to the moon and back maybe naked if it warms up. wtf Florida 18 degrees this morning....... :party-smiley-048:

I'm going to go streaking through the quad and into the gymnasium...

(while yelling... everyone! bask in the glory of my PEness!)

Mine will be at home bumping to Far East Movements 'Like a G6' And playing that song over and over until I get tired of it or my wife gets tired of it first lol

I did my victory dance as a way to surprise my parents:

It's kind of an inside joke, but I feel like most people could appreciate it.

Don't have the dance completely worked out but it will definitely start with a shot of whiskey and end with a face plant...hopefully in my bed.

:bananapowerslide:

Back