What will be your victory dance if you pass??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it makes me really want to know the date when the results come out in order to make reservations at a hotel.

Pass: Weekend getaway with family, killer restaurant + $100 bottle of champagne. :gathering:

Fail: Cancel reservations, start studying again. :smileyballs:

Popping open the $100 bottle of wine my dad got me if I pass. Then going out to Restaurant Eve (an incredible restaurant in Old Town Alexandria) and then looking for a quick getaway somewhere out of this town on the following weekend.
If I fail, well then opening up that rolling suitcase that I lugged into the exam and back (still containing all my books) and cracking them open again for a few more months.

If I pass I am going to probably cry ... pure joy. If I fail I am going to cry...because I have to do this again. Either way my male co-workers are going to have one emotional women on their hands! Should be happy tears this time though! Then call my mom to come babysit and go get drunk!

I agree with you 100%, my family has benn part of this probably more than me, I'm in Miami too and I'm planning in the same way of your>
If I pass the PE exam I will leave from work right away and go thank my Wife and kids. Then, I will go eat the most expensive dinner with my family that I can find in Miami. Finally, party for 1 week straight and don't look back. We all put our blood, sweat and tears into this exam. If we pass we deserve to enjoy it for a while.
Anyone have anything planned?

:party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting:
In Miami too..

I think I would do the waltz with a bottle of Johnny Walker Black maybe followed by a good old fashion tootsi roll.

If I fail, it'll be a slow dance...
Why not Johnny Blue?? So worth it... ;)

I agree with you 100%, my family has benn part of this probably more than me, I'm in Miami too and I'm planning in the same way of your>
If I pass the PE exam I will leave from work right away and go thank my Wife and kids. Then, I will go eat the most expensive dinner with my family that I can find in Miami. Finally, party for 1 week straight and don't look back. We all put our blood, sweat and tears into this exam. If we pass we deserve to enjoy it for a while.

In Miami too..

I think I would do the waltz with a bottle of Johnny Walker Black maybe followed by a good old fashion tootsi roll.

How much is a bottle of Blue ???

In Miami too..

About $225 (in New York, with tax)...I bought one for my husband when he wrapped up his last grad class at Columbia...its a beautiful thing to sip, room temperature, no no no ice...so smooth. Then you keep the bottle, because its beautiful.

In Miami too..

About $225 (in New York, with tax)...I bought one for my husband when he wrapped up his last grad class at Columbia...its a beautiful thing to sip, room temperature, no no no ice...so smooth. Then you keep the bottle, because its beautiful.

Not a bad idea. I'm going to keep that in mind. I've never tried the Blue label and I am a huge fan of the Black label. Thanks.

First I'll go #2 and sniff to confirm my s**t no longer stinks... Then I'll run a victory lap around the office while waving my arms like a mad man. At times you may even see me break into modern dance.

PASS: Return all of the reference books I borrowed (thanks guys). Burn the ones I bought (unless somebody is in the market?)

FAIL: Avoid everyone in my office for the next four months, and drink heavily.

:smileyballs:

In Miami too..

Actually 1.5 bottles of blue. but I am afraid I will not enjoy it much after the first few....

once it hits your lips... sooo goood

I think I'll finally get the dual exhaust system installed on my Challenger, go to dinner at Bern's (Steakhouse in Tampa), then take a day of vacation to catch up on all the sleep I've missed getting myself worked up over the exam.
If I fail, I'll treat myself to another refresher course.
I have never been to Bern's. I went to Side Berns... which was a little to different for my taste.

I think I'll finally get the dual exhaust system installed on my Challenger, go to dinner at Bern's (Steakhouse in Tampa), then take a day of vacation to catch up on all the sleep I've missed getting myself worked up over the exam.
If I fail, I'll treat myself to another refresher course.
I have never been to Bern's. I went to Side Berns... which was a little to different for my taste.
I one time spent a weekend at this guy Bernie's place...does that count? It wasn't all that fun. He was a deadbeat.

Back