What will be your victory dance if you pass??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I pass, I'll probably freak out like crazy...hope I will not collapse LOL. Will do a happy feet dance too and lots of wohooo during the first day and go to bed smiling and probably still smiling the following morning or the rest of the week most likely! I hope we will all end up dancing when the result is out!

Dance? I doubt I'll be able to even stand up I'll be so shocked!

PASS: Return all of the reference books I borrowed (thanks guys). Burn the ones I bought (unless somebody is in the market?)
:party-smiley-048:

FAIL: Avoid everyone in my office for the next four months, and drink heavily.

:smileyballs:

As an experienced 'failer' of the exam, avoiding everyone for a couple of months is the toughest because there is always that one guy who doesn't understand the 'etiquette' involved and has to ask you on a weekly basis "Did you hear anything yet?" and will continue to ask, well into February, before someone tells him I didn't pass.... and the worst part, is this guy is a PE and has gone through it already.

PASS: Return all of the reference books I borrowed (thanks guys). Burn the ones I bought (unless somebody is in the market?)

As an experienced 'failer' of the exam, avoiding everyone for a couple of months is the toughest because there is always that one guy who doesn't understand the 'etiquette' involved and has to ask you on a weekly basis "Did you hear anything yet?" and will continue to ask, well into February, before someone tells him I didn't pass.... and the worst part, is this guy is a PE and has gone through it already.

he probably told you it wasn't hard and passed on the first try. a$$holes...

Know that experience all too well! Really hope I don't have to go through it again this time around!!!

and that he didn't study at all.

<--three timer

and that he didn't study at all.

<--three timer
You know Daniel too?

Im Classy...so I will just act like I've been there before and its not a big deal. Ill walk into the bosses office and let him know I passed. Then I will walk out and go right back to work.

Im Classy...so I will just act like I've been there before and its not a big deal. Ill walk into the bosses office and let him know I passed. Then I will walk out and go right back to work.
Good , that's :thumbs: what I will do

129115959035.gif

If I pass I plan to buy myself a Mustang GT500 - if I fail I will be purchasing more studying material.

Tim

If I pass I plan to buy myself a Mustang GT500 - if I fail I will be purchasing more studying material.Tim
I want one of those...a little impractical at this current point in my life...but a mustang would be WONDERFUL!

I think I'll finally get the dual exhaust system installed on my Challenger, go to dinner at Bern's (Steakhouse in Tampa), then take a day of vacation to catch up on all the sleep I've missed getting myself worked up over the exam.
If I fail, I'll treat myself to another refresher course.
I have never been to Bern's. I went to Side Berns... which was a little to different for my taste.
I one time spent a weekend at this guy Bernie's place...does that count? It wasn't all that fun. He was a deadbeat.

Speaking of victory dance and Bernie's...

Back