What are you/your kids being for Halloween this year?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nada tonight. Was already a southern ish Belle on Saturday, and a Lemur on Sunday.
I'm sure I'm the only one who feels this way, but they should just change Halloween such that it's celebrated on the last Saturday of October.

I was Krumm for about 15 minutes until Junior gave up trick or treating since she's on crutches.  She went as Ed from the show Fullmetal Alchemist.

We had a ferocious 9 mo. old lion. 

Edit: Got the months old wrong. Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I'm not sure what the boys looked like for Halloween this year, we were busy trying to get the trail finished up...yes, this year she decided to bump it up to a full fledged haunted trail through the woods.  I thought she was crazy to try something so big, but it came out awesome even though the weather sucked.

This is as you came around the side of the house:

I was the one hiding in the shed all the way in the back.  I would crank up the chainsaw, kick the door open like the shed was on fire take off after whoever was standing there.  Don't think I've seen people run that fast.  There was pretty steady rain all night which sucked, but we still had probably 50 people go through.  I hear that more than that showed up, but there were several who wouldn't go.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like fun.  Only the Room on the patio opened for me.

Latest posts

Back