What are you/your kids being for Halloween this year?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally found a place on ebay that sells a "nude" inflatable body suit.  No dressing up this year, but I should have a solid contender with next year's Krumm costume.  

latest

i was so grumpy walking around the grocery store to get the ingredients too lol

Like I said, the wife loves Halloween.  Can't tell because it was just before trick-or-treating started so it was still light out, but there's a strobe light on the big inflatable arch at the beginning.  We were a bit bummed because the "forest demon" at the end is supposed to jump up and say creepy stuff but he fell over and stopped working during set up.  Now that it's over and stuff will be on sale, I'm sure she'll replace him with 3 other things.

13 minutes ago, jeb6294 said:

Like I said, the wife loves Halloween.  Can't tell because it was just before trick-or-treating started so it was still light out, but there's a strobe light on the big inflatable arch at the beginning.  We were a bit bummed because the "forest demon" at the end is supposed to jump up and say creepy stuff but he fell over and stopped working during set up.  Now that it's over and stuff will be on sale, I'm sure she'll replace him with 3 other things.

omg the swinging doll with the turning head :eek: 

pretty cool.  where do you store all that stuff?

Yeah, the girl on the swing is one of my favorites.  Not sure if you can tell in the video, but she doesn't have any eyes, just glowing blue holes.  She's got quite a few very creepy things that she says too.  The zombie mom & baby were new this year.  When they were set up in the house, she freaked me out a few times.  I was sure she was going to turn her head or move at some point.

If you've never seen any of this stuff up close, there really isn't a whole lot to it.  Most of the big animatronic stuff packs up into boxes that are maybe 32" x 24" x 12" or so.  They're really just wire frames and supports with clothes draped over them.  All the other misc. crap goes in three of the big Rubbermaid containers.  There were a few additions this year, but it should all still be able to fit in the storage room in the basement.

Well done!    :appl:

@engineergurl, can you compete??? :dunno:

Back