WA State Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envirofairy

Reaction score
Still aren't in...this is killing me!

Who else is checking their email 100,000 times a day!?! Should be any day now...

Right there with you. Should be this week for WA. I'd all but forgotten about it until a few weeks ago. The anticipation since then has been brutal.

I reckon. Haven't seen an email yet myself, but have been checking regularly. Not quite sure what to make of some of the other postings on this site. There seems to be a fair bit of BS out there.

So much BS!!! Hurry up and w...a...i...t...

This is really cutting my productivity for the week...i wonder if they'll approve the overhead for constantly checking...

Washington was pretty fast reporting last Spring.

I think I got my email, 2-3 days after the very first reports came in.

Washington was pretty fast reporting last Spring.
I think I got my email, 2-3 days after the very first reports came in.

I have been checking my status on the Washington State dol site. Still says Engineer in Training. Anyone get anything different?

I have, with the same result. Mine says, "Information Current as of 12/15/2009 3:07 AM Pacific Time." Yesterday it had a similar timestamp with yesterday's date. I don't think the site gets and updated throughout the day. I know in some states you can see your result before NCEES gets around to telling you, but I believe that is rare.

Jon,

I got my e-mail at 5:19 this morning. I don't think they update the DOL site until after the board meeting and everything is official, probably early Jan.

Mike D. P.E.

Congrats, Mike D.

Got my email early this morning. Checked it on my phone while still in bed. Pass. Yipee. Made it easy to get up.

FYI, i contacted the dol and they said it would be 2 weeks before we have our number...slackers!

Back