Virginia results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geo,In my eyes you have "already passed"......you will get the cofirmation soon! (how about that for motivation!)
Thanks. But, unless I see my name appeared on the DPOR VA website, I will not consider myself passed. May be my speculated scores posted earlier might turn out to be mistake, and I can get easily failed. It is exam, and my predictions are based on my own judgements as an examinee. I will not rush to believe that I am a PE by the end of this month. I do hope to be PE. Hope and wishes can go very far from the facts. The fact lies in DPOR VA's website. Lets hope that they will put the result by today evening on their website. They must have received the Disk by now, unless it comes via Local Train which runs once a day or a few times a week ....

In my numerous checks I noticed that they have not updated the listing I search since 6/17. Before that it seemed that it was updated daily. I think today is the day.

In my numerous checks I noticed that they have not updated the listing I search since 6/17. Before that it seemed that it was updated daily. I think today is the day.
I noticed the same exact thing. I have a nagging feeling that I am going to spend the weekend still waiting... Alas, what can I do? :) Answer: have numerous alcoholic beverages.

I know what you guys are going through in Va, But it really is pointless to check the website 20 times a day. I waited for the Land Surveyors Lic. and the PE and checked 10-15 times a day and on both occasions and while checking for a friend the database was updated overnight, not during the day. Also DPOR is very efficient and usually update the database 1-2 days after recieving results. But if it makes you feel better to check, go ahead.

When it comes to searching the numbers on the database, remember that you were probably taking the exam with 50-60% retakers whose number will be several hundred less than a first time taker. When you submit your application you get a number and that will be your Lic. Usually the best way to search is with the wildcard (0402043*) and check the amount daily. When the results finally came in for me there was a significant jump of a couple hundred licenses.

Best of luck to all, try to stay sane and keep the liquor handy for the results!

Am I the only psycho who was up at 6am checking DPOR? :blink: They have added a few more names, but they all seem to be comity.

Nope, I was up at 6am on Saturday morning and checked it. I was excited to see a message stating that the system was currently unavailable because it was updating, only to be let down a few hours later when I checked and saw nothing had changed.

Nope, I was up at 6am on Saturday morning and checked it. I was excited to see a message stating that the system was currently unavailable because it was updating, only to be let down a few hours later when I checked and saw nothing had changed.
I was trying to find the line: "This web page was last updated: June 22, 2008." Unfortunately, this new update does not include what we are looking for. It is the third week after the AZ guys got the result. I think in 1970s the Astronut left Earth, went to Moon, drilled the sample, and brought the soil sample to Earth within 3 weeks, right? Are we in year 2008? or back in ????

I was trying to find the line: "This web page was last updated: June 22, 2008." Unfortunately, this new update does not include what we are looking for. It is the third week after the AZ guys got the result. I think in 1970s the Astronut left Earth, went to Moon, drilled the sample, and brought the soil sample to Earth within 3 weeks, right? Are we in year 2008? or back in ????

As they it "The Old Dominion"

I'll take the bet - how about a case of beer?
For me tomorrow is like someday next year. The people in EES/PCShq told us that they maild the Disc to DPOR VA on Last Wed, and today it is Monday, almost a week away. For last two and half months, if I have done anything that efficiently then that must be waiting for the result. I was waiting just not 9-5, but 24h/7d for 10Weeks. I am really tired. I want a break. Hopefully, the break starts by the end of this week. :p10940623:

After this ordeal I vow to immediately apply for comity with one of the states that had enough foresight to set up an e-mail results reporting system, and I'll never set foot in Virginia again. I'll line my dog's bed with the Virginia license . . . . he's old and incontinent.

Actually, he'll probably be dead by the time I get it.

iGesFE, sadly you're wrong...we landed man on the moon in the 1960s and it only took 8 DAYS round trip (Apollo 11: July 16-July 24, 1969). but point taken !!!! :smileyballs:

Your neighbor to the north is still waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this is getting to be slightly ridiculous!! Virginia isn't normally one of the VERY LAST to report, is it?

HWY PE said:
I bet you all find your names on there tomorrow.
Considering you have the power to change this at will, I've already made an archival copy. Even though I'm confident the website won't get updated today, I'm CERTAIN they "ALL" won't find their names even if it is.

:p

Back