Virginia PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed, Mechanical/HVAC!

I didn't expect it until Jan, but I'll take it!

Didn't really expect to pass either.

Now I really am a Retred!

for those that passed did you get your license number in the results letter?

I did not get a license no. with my letter. VA DPOR issues that in the near future.

I found my name on there, and a few others, so its at least partially updated. The initial dates are different so it may take awhile to get everyone on there.

Just found out that I passed! Been out of the country the last week without internet access, and it was killing me not to check. Info and license # up on DPOR.

Congrats to those that passed. Best wishes to those who will be sitting again in the spring.

I searched the database and my name did not come up. Did everybody get a letter with license no. from the board?

If you passed the PE exam and did not mail-in in your Regulations take home exam you will not get the license until they have it. That may be your problem.

I got a letter a couple of weeks ago stating that I passed the PE exam, but they have not received my regs take home exam. Then they mention, no regs, no lic. So I mailed it in and within days my name came up in the database online.

I got my wall certificate today, i was worrying that the mailman was going to bend it and shove it in the mailbox, but it came in one of those round tubes. It was mailman proof.

Back