Virginia PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
State Board: Virginia

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career.

I had to use the chat to get my diagnostics. They emailed me about 5 minutes after that.

I had to use the chat to get my diagnostics. They emailed me about 5 minutes after that.
How long did it take them to respond to your message. The last few times I tried to start a chat no one ever responded

I failed as well........ looks like more studying for me........congrats to those that passed....

I passed!!!! I won't have to go through this again!! Thank God! Good luck everyone!

I passed!! I got an email from NCEES to confirm. It was a mountain to climb after 22 years past graduating college......it can be done though.

This board is a great tool, and I thank the others herein for the advice and thoughts provided....as I quietly went about this task!!

Back