Virginia PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that number will change for a few weeks, its a few weeks after the results are listed that the site gets updated

Anyone called the VA Board this afternoon...I feel like I've called so much that they probably know my voice by now

I've given up on checking NCEES and I'm just checking this board for someone to post "VA results are up". So every time I see a new post in this thread I get a sick feeling

I've given up on checking NCEES and I'm just checking this board for someone to post "VA results are up". So every time I see a new post in this thread I get a sick feeling
So I shouldn't keep posting stuff like this?

Lol...oh ok. I'll refrain from posting unless the results are up...I'm reallllyyyy hoping they'll be posted today.

Virginia better release some results or I'm going to start flipping some tables

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I can't believe CA got results before us!

I just called PCS folks asking when the VA PE results are going to be released. The answer was: "Sometime this week, maybe by the end of the day or tomorrow, probably tomorrow"!!

VA DPOR motto - Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow. COME ON, enough already!

just got off the phone with PCS,

" We have permission to release the results now, so it should be this afternooon or tomorrow morning....." my heart dropped.

just got off the phone with PCS,

" We have permission to release the results now, so it should be this afternooon or tomorrow morning....." my heart dropped.
OMG just put an end to it already!!!

Trying to decide whether to keep hitting refresh or since I know the email is coming soon, just to wait? AHHHHHH

Back