Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we'll get them this week. (We are talking about DPOR here, I never actually received any information saying my application to take the test was approved. I only found out because I kept calling over and over and they eventually told me with only a few days left before the registration deadline with PCS.)
that's funny you mention that. I did not receive any notification either, and called 1 day before the deadline and they were like "Yes, we emailed you 3 weeks ago". I am OCD about my email and never received any email from them. Luckily I made it in time, but not a good way to start. Hopefully tomorrow in the AM we'll be crying or drinking.
Haha, I'll be drinking either way....
yea - i realized that would probably be the case after I hit Post.
Well here's to another restless night of sleep! :beerchug:

Cheers!!! hopefully tomorrow is the day......

:hang: last time it was around 10 am when i was able to see results... think i'm going to puke :beat:

for October 2011 the first results came out on the 14th of December and Virginia was released around 10:00 am on the 20th of December.

for October 2011 the first results came out on the 14th of December and Virginia was released around 10:00 am on the 20th of December.
yea but other states were faster even from last test. So the hope is that VA is too! >_<

Ok I'll post here now that I'm done running around like and idiot! I passed, results are up on PCS, haven't checked NCEES or received an email yet.

It's also on NCEES. If you're looking at the unavailable page, hit back and then "Examinees" link again. Refresh only brings you back to that unavailable page. Haven't gotten an email yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
woot - :pASSED2: - now to figure out how to change my nick to PEinVA

Aaaand just got the NCEES email.

I passed too congrats too all of you new VA PE's... Im now hopping on my motorcycle and going home.... its a celebration!!! :tt: :bananapowerslide:

Ok I'll post here now that I'm done running around like and idiot! I passed, results are up on PCS, haven't checked NCEES or received an email yet.
How did it show on the pcs website, did the pending section go away? was it grouped with the FE exam?

How did it show on the pcs website, did the pending section go away? was it grouped with the FE exam?
The first "fail" was from October (I didn't take the FE in VA)

Pending Examinations

No examinations are pending.

Exam Results

Virginia PE Exam

Fail

Virginia PE Exam

Test Date: 04/13/2012

Pass

Latest posts

Back