Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snobum.... I mirror that feeling!!!!! I have done maybe 1 hour of work today... VADPOR is killing my productivity!!!!

Where are you seeing this on PCS? I can't find where I even have an exam pending!!
Bottom nav area click - Client Portal - enter email addy and pw (default is your NCEES # w/out hyphen) and it should show all information there

Where are you seeing this on PCS? I can't find where I even have an exam pending!!
Bottom nav area click - Client Portal - enter email addy and pw (default is your NCEES # w/out hyphen) and it should show all information there
hmm...I must have attempted to log-in one too many times... it look like i'm in but i used the hyphen in my password...

hmm...I must have attempted to log-in one too many times... it look like i'm in but i used the hyphen in my password...
Found it, i'm in....I see what you all are talking about. Had to hide my IP. I must have exceeded the number of allotted log-on attempts. Thanks everyone.

PCS log-in page shows that VA Board doesn't have access yet, but New Jersey's and Pennsylvania's board do...so hopefully that means VA is next.

PCS log-in page shows that VA Board doesn't have access yet, but New Jersey's and Pennsylvania's board do...so hopefully that means VA is next.
its possible - or VA doesn't access information there and has to approve them on june 12th! :censored: :beat: :censored: :beat: :censored: :beat: :censored:

What do you mean the va board doesnt have access. I can log into my account?
It shows who has access...VA is listed under the 'Applicants' section, but not under the 'State Boards' Section:

State Boards

Arizona Board of Cosmetology

Connecticut Engineering/Surveying

Delaware Board of Cosmetology and Barbering

Delaware Surveying

Maryland Engineering

Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barbering

New Jersey Engineering/Surveying

Pennsylvania Engineering/Surveying

Vermont Board of Cosmetolgy and Barbering

its possible - or VA doesn't access information there and has to approve them on june 12th! :censored: :beat: :censored: :beat: :censored: :beat: :censored:
Doesn't the 8th amendment protect us from waiting that long?

LMAO.... good one.... that made me bust out laughing... I needed that, way to cut the tension with some comic relief!!!!

What do you mean the va board doesnt have access. I can log into my account?
It shows who has access...VA is listed under the 'Applicants' section, but not under the 'State Boards' Section:

State Boards

Arizona Board of Cosmetology

Connecticut Engineering/Surveying

Delaware Board of Cosmetology and Barbering

Delaware Surveying

Maryland Engineering

Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barbering

New Jersey Engineering/Surveying

Pennsylvania Engineering/Surveying

Vermont Board of Cosmetolgy and Barbering

Back