Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhh.... I completely missed that part!!! well they dont have another one until the 12th, surely they will not make us wait that long!

"Hey guys, while you're here would you mind certifying these results?"

"Sorry, that's not on the agenda. Make those suckers wait!"

ahhhh.... I completely missed that part!!! well they dont have another one until the 12th, surely they will not make us wait that long!
you're down in Richmond. Go knock on their damned door!

"Hey guys, while you're here would you mind certifying these results?"

"Sorry, that's not on the agenda. Make those suckers wait!"
LMAO.....for some reason that seems realistic lol..... and thats tough..... the wait is killing me :beat:

you're down in Richmond. Go knock on their damned door!
I went by after a site meeting this morning, and they said that they didnt have the results yet, and that was after the NCEES post saying results were released. So I informed them that the info was out there and they said they will be releaseed 8 to 10 from the exam date. Not very helpful in person or over the phone......

I did get this from one of my buddies.... the Board of APELSCIDLA had a meeting today so maybe it was to certify scores... maybe tomorrow for results? http://www.townhall....MeetingID=18039
This is at the top of the Town Hall meeting website: The Town Hall includes all public meetings addressing regulatory policy, including public hearings on proposed regulations. Public meetings not pertaining to regulations can be found on Virginia's Commonwealth Calendar website.

I would think any meeting approving PE Licenses would not be a public meeting, thus it would be unlisted on this site. I tried to correlate a meeting with when the results of the Oct. 2011 exam were released and I could not find a meeting that matched up that was on that list either.

I did get this from one of my buddies.... the Board of APELSCIDLA had a meeting today so maybe it was to certify scores... maybe tomorrow for results? http://www.townhall....MeetingID=18039
This is at the top of the Town Hall meeting website: The Town Hall includes all public meetings addressing regulatory policy, including public hearings on proposed regulations. Public meetings not pertaining to regulations can be found on Virginia's Commonwealth Calendar website.

I would think any meeting approving PE Licenses would not be a public meeting, thus it would be unlisted on this site. I tried to correlate a meeting with when the results of the Oct. 2011 exam were released and I could not find a meeting that matched up that was on that list either.
Per my post #27 "Maybe I'm reading this wrong from this map it looks like they were released on Dec 20th and it shows here they had a meeting on Dec 15th.... "

Per my post #27 "Maybe I'm reading this wrong from this map it looks like they were released on Dec 20th and it shows here they had a meeting on Dec 15th.... "
So you think that the 5 day delay is sufficient enough to tie that meeting to the approvals? That could be. I think that meeting is unrelated. I didn't find anything in the meeting notes discussing approval of recent exam results (doesn't mean it wasn't discussed off the record, however, I'd argue that it is official business and has to be on the record). Also, I would think that 5 days is too long between approval and release even if the approval was sent by snail mail back to NCEES/PCS/Magical lawn gnomes/Troll under the bridge with the results.

I'm an optimist, I'm hoping for tomorrow, but have my sights set on Friday.

new rule - no posting in this thread until the damn scores are released. every time i see a post in here i go through the 3 pages and refresh the shit outta them before i read the post.

o_O

We need to vent somewhere. How about a pact that when they are released we create a new thread "VA Results Released"?

So you think that the 5 day delay is sufficient enough to tie that meeting to the approvals? That could be. I think that meeting is unrelated. I didn't find anything in the meeting notes discussing approval of recent exam results (doesn't mean it wasn't discussed off the record, however, I'd argue that it is official business and has to be on the record). Also, I would think that 5 days is too long between approval and release even if the approval was sent by snail mail back to NCEES/PCS/Magical lawn gnomes/Troll under the bridge with the results.

I'm an optimist, I'm hoping for tomorrow, but have my sights set on Friday.
Hopefully we'll get them this week. (We are talking about DPOR here, I never actually received any information saying my application to take the test was approved. I only found out because I kept calling over and over and they eventually told me with only a few days left before the registration deadline with PCS.)

Same here. Tell everyone you know to take the exam in TX so they don't have to go through this.

Hopefully we'll get them this week. (We are talking about DPOR here, I never actually received any information saying my application to take the test was approved. I only found out because I kept calling over and over and they eventually told me with only a few days left before the registration deadline with PCS.)
that's funny you mention that. I did not receive any notification either, and called 1 day before the deadline and they were like "Yes, we emailed you 3 weeks ago". I am OCD about my email and never received any email from them. Luckily I made it in time, but not a good way to start. Hopefully tomorrow in the AM we'll be crying or drinking.

that's funny you mention that. I did not receive any notification either, and called 1 day before the deadline and they were like "Yes, we emailed you 3 weeks ago". I am OCD about my email and never received any email from them. Luckily I made it in time, but not a good way to start. Hopefully tomorrow in the AM we'll be crying or drinking.
Haha, I'll be drinking either way....

Haha, I'll be drinking either way....
yea - i realized that would probably be the case after I hit Post.
Well here's to another restless night of sleep! :beerchug:

Latest posts

Back