Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday is optimistic... Im thinking Monday so that we have to suffer the whole week to drown our sorrows or toast to our accomplishments......

I checked with DPOR.

"

We anticipate receiving and Board certifying approximate end of June/first of July.

I checked with DPOR.

"

We anticipate receiving and Board certifying approximate end of June/first of July.
LOL talk about your under promise and over deliver handling of a situation. If it takes a month to get the results, VA DPOR will be sick of getting calls from me and hopefully many others complaining of the horrible process.

I checked with DPOR.

"

This may be true given that the Board probably has to meet to certify the results and the next meeting is scheduled for June 12th...

This may be true given that the Board probably has to meet to certify the results and the next meeting is scheduled for June 12th...
There was no meeting in Dec before they released the results.

That's really weird, when I clicked on your link I saw it. When I went through the board website, it said cancelled. Now it's showing up (and yes, I saw the Landscape one cancelled too). I didn't see anything in the minutes about certification. IDK. Just release the **** scores!

There was no meeting in Dec before they released the results.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong from this map it looks like they were released on Dec 20th and it shows here they had a meeting on Dec 15th....
no where in teh agenda or minutes does it mention specifically certifying the results of exams. it may be til after june 12 in which case VA engineers will be pissed. i stand by my earlier statement in post #13.

That is weird, who knows...I sure hope they don't wait that long to release them though. I had no problem waiting before, but now that so many other states are releasing them it's killing me, lol.

That is weird, who knows...I sure hope they don't wait that long to release them though. I had no problem waiting before, but now that so many other states are releasing them it's killing me, lol.
exactly - i was fine until a handful of states got theirs yesterday. Now i'm like an addict who needs his fix.

exactly - i was fine until a handful of states got theirs yesterday. Now i'm like an addict who needs his fix.
If they were just honest and told us when, I'd be a happy man. I was fine all last week when NCEES told us definitely not until after Memorial Day. Now I'm a nervous wreck.

I dont see why they need to meet to certify the results. I do remember that in the winter they met prior to releasing results. If we have to wait until the 12th, I will go nuts. The anticipation is intense now, by the end of the week it will be incourageable......I just wish they would release the :censored: results!!!!!

I dont see why they need to meet to certify the results. I do remember that in the winter they met prior to releasing results. If we have to wait until the 12th, I will go nuts. The anticipation is intense now, by the end of the week it will be incourageable......I just wish they would release the :censored: results!!!!!
It's like EITinVA said in post #13...it's just a power thing

You can log into your PCS account now and see if you passed or not!
really? I tried and didn't see anything about the PE exam. I saw the FE exam passed remark and got excited for like .25 seconds.

I've been checking there. The problem is I previously failed so it still says that. I still have a pending examination though. Do you?

I've been checking there. The problem is I previously failed so it still says that. I still have a pending examination though. Do you?
my predicament as well...... I still have the most recent exam pending.....so my feelings were crushed for a few seconds until I relized that was my first exam result

my predicament as well...... I still have the most recent exam pending.....so my feelings were crushed for a few seconds until I relized that was my first exam result
My bad...coworker told me about it, but she was in so much anticipation she mistook the FE result for the PE result...she almost gave me a heart attack, lol

Back