TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there, its almost 4 and I would refresh TBPE, the forum, the email for at least 10,000 times in next hour and a half, hoping to see something! Seems like getting used to doing it all.

there, its almost 4 and I would refresh TBPE, the forum, the email for at least 10,000 times in next hour and a half, hoping to see something! Seems like getting used to doing it all.
My horses are on Friday.....

Looked back at the June results on the TBPE yahoo page. It looked like people started saying other states released results on 06/19/09. TBPE posted the results were up on the website on 06/22/09 at about 4:45 p.m.

So maybe tomorrow?

And another long day goes by. Hopefully if we were going to get something this evening we would already have the heads up through the yahoo group. I'll still probably look again from home tonight though. It would at least be nice to know that they received the results fom NCEES and just need to upload them, but oh well. Hopefully tomorrow! I don't know if I'll have a great weekend if I am anxious about the results the whole time.

I just had another crazy thought to torture myself (like I didn't have enough)...what if the result is so bad that TBPE is trying to postpone till after Christmas, so that we could still parteyyy ... :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked back at the June results on the TBPE yahoo page. It looked like people started saying other states released results on 06/19/09. TBPE posted the results were up on the website on 06/22/09 at about 4:45 p.m.
So maybe tomorrow?
If everything works just like it did last December, we'll know by tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully before happy hour!

So maybe tomorrow?
If everything works just like it did last December, we'll know by tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully before happy hour!
But I want to know NOW! :(

I just had another crazy thought to torture myself (like I didn't have enough)...what if the result is so bad that TBPE is trying to postpone till after Christmas, so that we could still parteyyy ... :multiplespotting:

You're gonna see some really angry people up here, if you say that again *lol*

So maybe tomorrow?
But I want to know NOW! :(

me too!

At least the nice thing about finding out on a Friday is that you can fully celebrate (hopefully) without having to be at work the next day. If I pass, and it is any time after about 2:00 PM, I am going straight to the bar!

At least the nice thing about finding out on a Friday is that you can fully celebrate (hopefully) without having to be at work the next day. If I pass, and it is any time after about 2:00 PM, I am going straight to the bar!
We got Christmas party at work, tomorrow afternoon, so there couldn't be better timing...well now would be awesome though :) ..

I have had dreams about these stupid exam results the last two nights. In the first one I eacked by with like a 66%. In the second dream I failed because I mixed up the order when filling in the bubbles.

Do you think they do anything similar to this to prisoners at Guantanamo? They should hire some NCEES folks down there to prevent the next 9-11.

I have had dreams about these stupid exam results the last two nights. In the first one I eacked by with like a 66%. In the second dream I failed because I mixed up the order when filling in the bubbles.
Do you think they do anything similar to this to prisoners at Guantanamo? They should hire some NCEES folks down there to prevent the next 9-11.

I had the same kind of dreams right before test.... forgot my calculator.... overslept....etc!!!

I had the same kind of dreams right before test.... forgot my calculator.... overslept....etc!!!

You guys actually slept the nite before the test...and are able to sleep now?

Mee too. I don't have dreams, not usually (or maybe I don't reember 'em), but this stupid test is making me have all kinds of dreams. Sometimes I see that I have passed, Sometimes they take us all into a room and had us envelopes and mine is mixed up, or they can't find it...., and what not. Comeon TBPE, why don't you just post the results. So atleast I can sleep peacefully.

As a poll for those still here, do you think we'll find out tomorrow, or will we have to wait out the weekend?

Back