TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the Lone Star State's malfunction? It feels like EVERYONE already has their results!
Yep, I am extremely unproductive today. There would be some irony in getting fired because I spent too much time being distracted about getting the results of a professional licensing exam. I am ready to know! If things go well, you'll find me at Ruth's Chris steakhouse this weekend. :th_rockon:
If there is any appreciation for what you are going through it would be the engineers you are working with, I would not sweat it.

Still no luck with 10,000 refreshes per minute on board website,huh? ;-)

Still no luck with 10,000 refreshes per minute on board website,huh? ;-)
Back for another crazy day! My bet is we won't hear anything today, except maybe the TBPE will get the results in the mail today and have them uploaded by sometime tomorrow. We'll see!

I have on good authority, they have the report but have to assign your registration number prior to release of the results. Will most likely be today or tomorrow.

Great, now I'm really not going to get anything done today.

My first thought this morning was "another crazy waiting day"...well now sounds like almost whole week...I am betting on tomorrow.

My first thought this morning was :waitwall: ...well now sounds like almost whole week...I am betting on tomorrow, cause I like to think that Thursdays are lucky day for me, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
House,

Do they typically post them at that time? Do you think the results will come before Friday?

I am still betting on Friday, since that would be consistent with last year. Last year all of the direct notification states got the news on Tuesday also, just like this year.

House,
Do they typically post them at that time? Do you think the results will come before Friday?
yeah, as far as I know and people in my company have appeared...its always between 5-5.10 pm. Theres a board member in the yahoo group (he approved my PE application also) who sends an email right after they update the website...all the emails in past 5 couple of years have been sent between 5.01-5.10 pm; every time!

Even if it doesn't come today it will be in by Friday for sure.

Good luck guys!

It does not look like today will be the day. Another day of REFRESH, another day of nightmare. Does anyone else feel the wait time is outrageous? its a scantron exam!

It does not look like today will be the day. Another day of REFRESH, another day of nightmare. Does anyone else feel the wait time is outrageous? its a scantron exam!
Yeah, lots of despair, especially because I'm an out of work HVAC'er and passing the exam would really help in finding a job because not many people have licenses in my industry. Of course, it makes sense that the smallest da%n state in the whole f%n country with the least # of examinees would take the longest to report back the results. I think in RI, the mayor is also the sheriff, the firefighter, the postman, and lastly the engineer so he has other more important things to do than to release my exam results.

Oh god another day of pray, I feel like my lifetime sins will be washed by the time I get my PE result :holyness: .

I'm not sure how my ticker is still operating. I've email subscribed to this thread and the official results thread. So every single time someone posts my heart flutters out of my chest.

I'm bringing this on myself. I should really just chill out and stop checking this forum. lol.

couldn't agree more. It gets kinda frustrating when other states start sending the results out and you are just waiting for your turn. I guess we should be glad for not being in California or similar states which doesn't put the results for another month or so. I like our board and if I pass soon, I will like them more :p

Back