TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remembered it came out on Friday afternoon when I took exam last April. So to answer your question, the result can come out anytime today or tomorrow.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I was in your shoes back in 2005. In the past, Texas was one of the first 10 or 12 states to post the results. It is easy for me to say this, but be patient, the results will come, and your dog will still love you reguardless of the outcome.

Freon, Grey-Beard PE

Oh Yes, Hook'em Horns

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I was in your shoes back in 2005. In the past, Texas was one of the first 10 or 12 states to post the results. It is easy for me to say this, but be patient, the results will come, and your dog will still love you reguardless of the outcome.

Freon, Grey-Beard PE

Oh Yes, Hook'em Horns
That is true. It does not matter how I feel or if I am late or early to arrive home my dogs great me that same way.

Email from Mr. David at TBPE at yahoogroups

"NCEES sends each state their results separately.

There are several states that have already received theirs, but unfortunately, Texas is one of the biggest, so it is always one of the last. We're ready to get them posted as soon as we get them. We have not received them yet.

As most of you know, once they are posted, you will be able to retrieve your score by logging into our website."

Bummer....sounds like tomorrow at best, if not next week...

Email from Mr. David at TBPE at yahoogroups
"NCEES sends each state their results separately.

There are several states that have already received theirs, but unfortunately, Texas is one of the biggest, so it is always one of the last. We're ready to get them posted as soon as we get them. We have not received them yet.

As most of you know, once they are posted, you will be able to retrieve your score by logging into our website."

Bummer....sounds like tomorrow at best, if not next week...
Well, dang it. Thanks for the update.

I was in Austin. I never thought to keep the pencil. About 2 hours into the afternoon session I really wanted to take a bathroom break but I couldn't get the proctor's attention, so I just plowed through.
It was not nearly as cold in there as it was a year ago when I took the FE. During that test the fingers on my writing hand were literally numb. That sucked.

I brought a box of books and wish I had thought to bring something with wheels, cause carrying that sumbitch back to my car sucked something major. I was probably the only person in there without some kind of wheeled book carrier. Some engineer I am.

I took it in Austin and like you I wore my sweatshirt all the time. My neighbor was for Env I believe and she was using just her Testmasters note and there I was eating all the possible space on the shared table and worried to not to intrude in her area. The pretty proctor made me forget about keeping the pencil!

Is it even worth checking the TX website today? My coworker saw his results posted at like 7am. I'm really starting to believe that because it wasn't there first thing this morning, that it won't come at all today.
Anyone heard anything different?
Like you might have seen the email at yahoogroups, David from TBPE said that TBPE will be sending an email to the yahoogroups ASA the results are posted. Yup that had totally stopped me from searching my name on PE Roster...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you who aren't on yahoo groups.

Here is the message from David at TBPE --

--

NCEES sends each state their results separately.

As most of you know, once they are posted, you will be able to retrieve your score by logging into our website.

--

Guess nothing today either,huh.

I remembered it came out on Friday afternoon when I took exam last April. So to answer your question, the result can come out anytime today or tomorrow.

Somewhere I saw the analysis that the results always came out b/w 5p and 5:10pm for TX...for last 3-4 years...

Can anyone post a link to the yahoo group where David from TBPE is giving info?

I guess after today it wouldn't matter to me whatever the result it......though I am getting more into the acceptance zone that I am failing...

Well I failed in April and am PRAYING that I passed this time! I am on pins and needles waiting on the results.

I found the email from the April results and I received the email on June 23rd at 3:33 PM. For some reason I thought it was after work some time??? oh well...

This is freaking ridiculous! Now I'm wishing I had taken the test in NM...I lived there for all of 4 months while we were searching for a house and I was terrified of not being able to apply in TX...got back just in time....But now even NM has their results!!! Insane!

Well I failed in April and am PRAYING that I passed this time! I am on pins and needles waiting on the results.
I found the email from the April results and I received the email on June 23rd at 3:33 PM. For some reason I thought it was after work some time??? oh well...
my colleague took the PE last time and I took EIT... we got the email at 4.54 pm.

This is freaking ridiculous! Now I'm wishing I had taken the test in NM...I lived there for all of 4 months while we were searching for a house and I was terrified of not being able to apply in TX...got back just in time....But now even NM has their results!!! Insane!

So are you saying that you couldn't have taken TX PE, had you been living in NM? TX doesn't have residency requirement...

So are you saying that you couldn't have taken TX PE, had you been living in NM? TX doesn't have residency requirement...
Huh, I didn't know that...I guess I just assumed I couldn't apply/take the exam in TX without a TX address. You know what they say about assumptions :)

Huh, I didn't know that...I guess I just assumed I couldn't apply/take the exam in TX without a TX address. You know what they say about assumptions :)
True, TX doesn't need a local address. I took the exam in TX and I live in FL (Why I did this is a long story).

True, TX doesn't need a local address. I took the exam in TX and I live in FL (Why I did this is a long story).

Yup...we can assume all we want while solving the problems but in real life..big NO :)

Same here...I live in OK but took in TX...not so long story....OK would have made me wait another year.....besides I like TX :)

Back