TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how my ticker is still operating. I've email subscribed to this thread and the official results thread. So every single time someone posts my heart flutters out of my chest.
I'm bringing this on myself. I should really just chill out and stop checking this forum. lol.

ha ha, I tried doing that, but trust me it feels easier when you know you are not missing on anything lol

I'm not sure how my ticker is still operating. I've email subscribed to this thread and the official results thread. So every single time someone posts my heart flutters out of my chest.
I'm bringing this on myself. I should really just chill out and stop checking this forum. lol.

ha ha, I tried doing that, but trust me it feels easier when you know you are not missing on anything lol
Oh no! Y'all compelled me to subscribe to this thread. Now I will be refreshing my email every 2 seconds and still checking this site just to make sure it didn't "forget" to email me...madness! At least it's only a couple more days. Hopefully...

And that stupid Yahoo Groups from the TBPE website...everytime it sends an email, it starts with "NCEES" and my heart stops for a moment until I realize it's just another stupid reply to the thread...

It does not look like today will be the day. Another day of REFRESH, another day of nightmare. Does anyone else feel the wait time is outrageous? its a scantron exam!
Yeah, lots of despair, especially because I'm an out of work HVAC'er and passing the exam would really help in finding a job because not many people have licenses in my industry. Of course, it makes sense that the smallest da%n state in the whole f%n country with the least # of examinees would take the longest to report back the results. I think in RI, the mayor is also the sheriff, the firefighter, the postman, and lastly the engineer so he has other more important things to do than to release my exam results.
Haha, sucks to live in RI! I was nervous because we recently moved across the state and had to live in NM for awhile (right on the TX border) till we found a house in TX. I was so afraid I would have to take it there...luckily we closed on our house & got a TX address just in time to submit my application.

Man this is killing me! I Guess its time for some nigh time beverages and hopefully sleep tonight. Good luck everyone! Hope we get these tomorrow! :drunk:

Lance, from TBPE, gives good updates in the Yahoo forum.

When I was waiting for my grades, I kept going to the following websites and entering my information to see if I either passed or was already in the TBPE PE list.

TBPE Check Your Grades Website:

TBPE Exam Grades

TBPE PE Search:

TBPE PE Search

When I was waiting for my grades, I kept going to the following websites and entering my information to see if I either passed or was already in the TBPE PE list.

TBPE Exam Grades

TBPE PE Search:

TBPE PE Search
ha ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's trying to 'fool' the system to be the first man in state to know that i passed, hopefully ;p

I think its David this time from TBPE who's keeping us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not look like today will be the day. Another day of REFRESH, another day of nightmare. Does anyone else feel the wait time is outrageous? its a scantron exam!
Yeah, lots of despair, especially because I'm an out of work HVAC'er and passing the exam would really help in finding a job because not many people have licenses in my industry. Of course, it makes sense that the smallest da%n state in the whole f%n country with the least # of examinees would take the longest to report back the results. I think in RI, the mayor is also the sheriff, the firefighter, the postman, and lastly the engineer so he has other more important things to do than to release my exam results.
don't you see a career opportunity there...when the mayor/sheriff/firefighter/postman/engineer dies you get to apply for his position lol. And you will be a PE, so would get to keep the board as well :p .

Good luck on waiting, man!

Haha, sucks to live in RI! I was nervous because we recently moved across the state and had to live in NM for awhile (right on the TX border) till we found a house in TX. I was so afraid I would have to take it there...luckily we closed on our house & got a TX address just in time to submit my application.
lol, welcome to TX!

Signing out now! Go get some sleep folks--(14 users), sun will shine tomorrow and it might be the day, we all celebrate!

TBPE Exam Grades

TBPE PE Search:

TBPE PE Search
Your check your gardes link almost gave me a heart attack! I had clicked on it earlier, and when i looked later, there it was! I quickly entered my information, just to find out it is still showing April list and had no information on me lol.

In the interest of killing time...

Where did you guys take the exam?

I was in Austin. I was prepared for the large venue since that was where I took the FE exam a year and half earlier, but I think there was carpet on the floor then. The cavernous exhibition hall was not the quietest, especially with everyone and their books, but I had ear plugs in 99% of the time. All in all I thought it was a decent, intimidating setting. I didn't have a table to myself though like I did for the FE exam. That was nice. I tried to not erase anything too hard for fear of shaking the table and annoying my neighbor. :)

I kept the pencil. Hopefully it will be my new lucky pencil soon!

I was in Austin. I was prepared for the large venue since that was where I took the FE exam a year and half earlier, but I think there was carpet on the floor then. The cavernous exhibition hall was not the quietest, especially with everyone and their books, but I had ear plugs in 99% of the time. All in all I thought it was a decent, intimidating setting. I didn't have a table to myself though like I did for the FE exam. That was nice. I tried to not erase anything too hard for fear of shaking the table and annoying my neighbor. :)

I took it in Houston. I am currently in west TX so I had to make a long trip no matter where I took it...ended up going with Houston b/c that's where we used to live and needed to visit some friends, etc. The room was HUGE (800+ examinees) but I didn't notice it being too loud. The person next to me didn't show up, so I did have to share a table with the person on my right, but had extra room on the left to pile all my references that I never touched :)

I took it in Fort Worth and it was pretty quiet, but when there was a noise it echoed pretty good. The guy next to me was taking IE so he had 3 books, whereas I swiped half of my companies library. The AC was on the Right side of the room and fired on as soon as the test started, but I was able to tune it out. Thank God I remembered to bring a sweater. As for the pencil? They said "No you can't keep it as a souvenier. We only have a few of them."

I took it in Austin and the room, as noted above, was huge. I thought it was cold. I left the pencil.

I still have my red FE pencil too. It's funny how they didn't want you to take it in Fort Worth, especially considering that they have the date stamped on it and it will never be used again. $265 exam and no 10 cent pencil for you! :rolleyes:

I was in Austin. I never thought to keep the pencil. About 2 hours into the afternoon session I really wanted to take a bathroom break but I couldn't get the proctor's attention, so I just plowed through.

It was not nearly as cold in there as it was a year ago when I took the FE. During that test the fingers on my writing hand were literally numb. That sucked.

I brought a box of books and wish I had thought to bring something with wheels, cause carrying that sumbitch back to my car sucked something major. I was probably the only person in there without some kind of wheeled book carrier. Some engineer I am.

Is it even worth checking the TX website today? My coworker saw his results posted at like 7am. I'm really starting to believe that because it wasn't there first thing this morning, that it won't come at all today.

Anyone heard anything different?

Back