True LoopHole to find out Results Now

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You clearly do not understand forums and trolling. 

Right now, for a bunch of people, it's a way to blow off steam and not focus on how anxious they feel waiting. It's a way for the folks who has passed to continue on the "tradition" of making the folks who are waiting more anxious. It's low-key hazing. 

These jokes aren't going to put you on the "wrong side of NCEES". They're been going on for YEARS. You aren't sharing intellectual property of NCEES, you aren't violating the exam agreement you signed with NCEES. If anything, it'd be with your state's professional board. But these are light-hearted jokes. They are annoying AF and overdone but harmless. So once again, chill and get used to it because there's at least 3 more weeks of it. @RBHeadge PE
^this 100%^

But I'd add that if you try to steal or compromise NCEES IP in the course of one of the pranks, that they will go after you hard!

Yes, at LEAST 2.5-3 more weeks to go. Maybe more. Definitely more in Pennsylvania.

It is one thing to have a conjectures based on some observations, nothing wrong in speculation based on some logic as long as you are not breaking any rule. For e.g. if I noticed even CBL tests are not available to me for registration, one can conjecture citing a logic. But, photo shopping 2017 results and posting that here saying the results are coming out early is downright silly in my opinion. If this what you want to do in life, then why go through the arduous process of PE?

Why people create a new account? Because they are afraid of something. In trying to pull these pranks, sometimes you may find yourself on the wrong side of NCEES. 

Let me remind everyone, we are sworn to act with high integrity. 
I don't know if the Dave Grohl yelling at Animal in my profile pic counts as acting with high integrity...maybe I need to change my pic to Justin Stine, P.E. 

I don't know if the Dave Grohl yelling at Animal in my profile pic counts as acting with high integrity...maybe I need to change my pic to Justin Stine, P.E. 
Keep it for now. But in two weeks temporarily change it to Justin. All the people waiting for results will love you even more for it!

It is one thing to have a conjectures based on some observations, nothing wrong in speculation based on some logic as long as you are not breaking any rule. For e.g. if I noticed even CBL tests are not available to me for registration, one can conjecture citing a logic. But, photo shopping 2017 results and posting that here saying the results are coming out early is downright silly in my opinion. If this what you want to do in life, then why go through the arduous process of PE?

Why people create a new account? Because they are afraid of something. In trying to pull these pranks, sometimes you may find yourself on the wrong side of NCEES. 

Let me remind everyone, we are sworn to act with high integrity. 
I went through it twice. Been trolled each time. I'm continuing the tradition. Don't like it? There's an "X" in your browser that you are welcome to click on. I'm not the first, nor will I be the last. There's no rules saying you can't have fun when you pursuing your PE or after obtaining it.

Hahahahahahhaha

OP wrecked havoc on this thread!

The name MegaPE should be inscribed on some digital wall. Lol

Don't like it? There's an "X" in your browser that you are welcome to click on. 
Instead of advising me on what to do or not do. How about trolling somewhere else?  There are a lots of sites where you will have a good company, so spare this forum from a made up great tradition that you are continuing.There is no such tradition, it is people like you who would make up such tradition and legitimize it.  99.9999% folks won't do such a silly thing. Don't even know whether someone even trolled you or making stuff up.  Not interested in this discussion. 

You too can click X and move on. Practice what you preach!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of advising me on what to do or not do. How about trolling somewhere else?  There are a lots of sites where you will have a good company, so spare this forum from a great tradition that you are continuing. We don't even know whether someone even trolled you or making stuff up.  Not interested in this discussion. 

You tool can click and move on. Practice what you preach!  
Nah, I rather continue the tradition. 

Instead of advising me on what to do or not do. How about trolling somewhere else?  There are a lots of sites where you will have a good company, so spare this forum from a made up great tradition that you are continuing.There is no such tradition, it is people like you who would make up such tradition and legitimize it.  99.9999% folks won't do such a silly thing. Don't even know whether someone even trolled you or making stuff up.  Not interested in this discussion. 

You too can click X and move on. Practice what you preach!  
It is a tradition, it's been going for years. So you're very very wrong here, loads of people do this every exam cycle. And it's only going to get worse until results are posted. 

Either buckle up and deal with it or leave the site until you receive your results. 

It is a tradition, it's been going for years. So you're very very wrong here, loads of people do this every exam cycle. And it's only going to get worse until results are posted. 

Either buckle up and deal with it or leave the site until you receive your results. 
That's very idiotic. Unfortunately. Nothing like that is going on, so stop making stuff up and raise the bar a little instead of going down the hill. LOL 

FYI, yesterday was World Penguin Day.

penguins-1024x638.jpg

That's very idiotic. Unfortunately. Nothing like that is going on, so stop making stuff up and raise the bar a little instead of going down the hill. 
Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy. It is going on, mostly outside of the Power sub-forum but it will increase in here and in the main forums. Whether you like it or not. 

Welcome to the dark side of EB.com. 

giphy.gif

I've been through this before. I'm not going to say I'm immune to the trolling but I after spending much time lurking I have kind of figured out (for the most part) what/who I should take seriously and what/who I shouldn't. We've got at least a couple more weeks to go people. I'm just here for the entertainment at this stage of the game. 

@roy167 if these people are stressing you out, maybe just take a break from this forum. Trust me in the next couple of weeks it's going to get exponentially worse. I'm not sure where you are located but every time I have taken the exam my state has always been a first day release state. The forum will start blowing up with release updates so you can sit on NCEES F5'ing if you want but the email notification has always came through at the exact time NCEES has released my results. Last October on the first day of release several other states released results before my state and all the traffic on this forum seriously raised my blood pressure. I would have been better off waiting for the email notification on my phone.

Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy. It is going on, mostly outside of the Power sub-forum but it will increase in here and in the main forums. Whether you like it or not. 
I don't care so much if it goes on. I refuse to accept this that majority of folks would engage into this so called fun. Obviously, they have no idea what fun is then.   I do reserve the right to call off stupid stuff. 

Welcome to the dark side of EB.com. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/see-rogue-vader-rVqJ6XeQFp7ri

This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not going to say I'm immune to the trolling but I after spending much time lurking I have kind of figured out (for the most part) what/who I should take seriously and what/who I shouldn't. We've got at least a couple more weeks to go people. I'm just here for the entertainment at this stage of the game. 

@roy167 if these people are stressing you out, maybe just take a break from this forum. Trust me in the next couple of weeks it's going to get exponentially worse. I'm not sure where you are located but every time I have taken the exam my state has always been a first day release state. The forum will start blowing up with release updates so you can sit on NCEES F5'ing if you want but the email notification has always came through at the exact time NCEES has released my results. Last October on the first day of release several other states released results before my state and all the traffic on this forum seriously raised my blood pressure. I would have been better off waiting for the email notification on my phone.
Be rest assure this doesn't bother me at all. I know what I am doing and very content with what I do. This little stupid stuff is not going to get me. When handful of people taking great pride in trolling , making stuff up, then I'm also calling out "stupid stuff". Nothing more, nothing less. I'm also having fun but in my own way. 😏

Where is the question of stress?  It gives me pleasure in telling people, no it's not going to get worse here whether 2 weeks or 3 weeks, no this is not a tradition, I don't believe someone trolled you therefore you should troll others. I don't buy any of this stuff.  NO, sky is not going to fall. We are all going to be okay. 

Back