True LoopHole to find out Results Now

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the CBT exams are available you indeed failed. Dismissing this loophole gives people a false sense of hope of passing, but certain folks are gonna be in for a rude awakening come next week.
I'm told board is watching and those who are spreading misinformation and doing false propaganda, they can be up for a rude awakening. Don't take this stuff for granted, you have signed up enough code of conduct , can be riled up for anything, I mean more than one code of conduct. Trust me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the CBT exams are available you indeed failed. Dismissing this loophole gives people a false sense of hope of passing, but certain folks are gonna be in for a rude awakening come next week.
I think you are perhaps thinking about how to delete this thread. It may be too late. Some funs can be costly. There are enough examples of this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all bunk crap.  There is no way to know unless the state or NCEES tells you directly.  I can happily confirm this without hesitation.

Back