True LoopHole to find out Results Now

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone who wrote the April 2019 exams will need to confirm or disprove this alleged loophole... I am unable to register for any of the computer based PE exams based on passing in October 2018...

image.png

Someone who wrote the April 2019 exams will need to confirm or disprove this alleged loophole... I am unable to register for any of the computer based PE exams based on passing in October 2018...

View attachment 12866
Do you see how your's say exam of this type has already been passed? After you pass the exam, this is how it should show. My FE results say the same. No one has been able to see this for 2019 exam. I believe some people are not seeing green available for some disciplines, they are seeing unable to register red text, which is different than exam of this type has already been passed. If anyone, was able to see this, then it's no brainer they passed the exam. 

Do you see how your's say exam of this type has already been passed? After you pass the exam, this is how it should show. My FE results say the same. No one has been able to see this for 2019 exam. I believe some people are not seeing green available for some disciplines, they are seeing unable to register red text, which is different than exam of this type has already been passed. If anyone, was able to see this, then it's no brainer they passed the exam. 
I'm guessing that registration for all that do not yet have a "Exam of this type has already been passed" status based on past PE exam sittings are unable to register for any of the paper and pencil exam and are able to register for any of the computer based exams... what would convince me that this loophole is plausible is for someone to post a legitimate screen shot showing one of the computer based exams showing something besides "Available" or "Exam of this type has already been passed"

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is truly a loophole, I think it should show "This exam has been already passed". Nothing short of that should amount to anything. Which means NCEES has updated their record but your state board has not gone in and approved after which it shows "passed" green in your dashboard. 

Temporary unable to register doesn't tell us much in how the software functions.

I"m not so sure this is unique - I feel like I've seen this before and it was eventually debunked.  But who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd also be surprised if they were scored as pass/fail by now, I know there's a lot that goes into the exam scoring beyond simply scanning the answer sheet....reviewing how people did on certain questions, tossing out bad exam questions, cut score meetings, etc.  There was a thread around here that broke it down pretty well but don't recall where it's saved.
This isn't unique at all.

This is the 2nd time Ive seen this one and Ive been here about a year

If there is truly a loophole, I think it should show "This exam has been already passed". Nothing short of that should amount to anything. Which means NCEES has updated their record but your state board has not gone in and approved after which it shows "passed" green in your dashboard. 

Temporary unable to register doesn't tell us much in how the software functions.
Top post.

I was thinking it was photoshopped, but I still had to ask. if someone else has the same then then it will give it credibility  
At least 2 of us have stated that we've seen this prank before. Dont buy into it.

This has been posted once before, but it always gets buried.

Receiving the survey is a joke. Don't pay attention to that noise.
When the person starts out his/her FIRST post with this has been posted before but it gets buried etc

How does the person with 1 post know this was posted before and it got buried etc? 

If I just join EB then, how do I know receiving survey is a joke or not? 

If  this is not a prank then what is the need to create an account just to make this post? 

Does the person think that his/her IP can not be traced if you create a new account? If someone really wanted to trace it. Now, watch this person disappear! 

This is a handiwork of someone who has been on EB for a while. Admin can check the IP.  

If  this is not a prank then what is the need to create an account just to make this post? 

Does the person think that his/her IP can not be traced if you create a new account? If someone really wanted to trace it. Now, watch this person disappear! 

This is a handiwork of someone who has been on EB for a while. Admin can check the IP.  
Welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

People make fake/troll accounts all of the time to pull pranks and stir the pot. Their original account could be banned, they may have warning points, or they just feel like it <all reasons to make a new account. 

Yeah, EB could probably trace the IP if they wanted to but this person isn't being malicious, harmful, breaking any rules, or doing anything illegal so there's no point in wasting the time & effort. 

Every exam cycle is full of these jokes/pranks/whatever to rile people up and make them more anxious. Get used to it. There's at least 3 more weeks of this before results will realistically start rolling in. 

As much as comments on EB are educating, inspiring and have led so many people to their success stories on PE exams, since my joining the board trolling has been part of the game. In fact, when it is less that a week to the release of the result then you will understand better.  I have been there several times in the past with anxiety and nervousness when people troll but then, the moment the result is truly released one needs not to be told  due to comments traffic and authenticity. At this point there nothing to worry about. you guys still have +/- 3 weeks left to know your....

It is one thing to have a conjectures based on some observations, nothing wrong in speculation based on some logic as long as you are not breaking any rule. For e.g. if I noticed even CBL tests are not available to me for registration, one can conjecture citing a logic. But, photo shopping 2017 results and posting that here saying the results are coming out early is downright silly in my opinion. If this what you want to do in life, then why go through the arduous process of PE?

Why people create a new account? Because they are afraid of something. In trying to pull these pranks, sometimes you may find yourself on the wrong side of NCEES. 

Let me remind everyone, we are sworn to act with high integrity. 

It is one thing to have a conjectures based on some observations, nothing wrong in speculation based on some logic as long as you are not breaking any rule. For e.g. if I noticed even CBL tests are not available to me for registration, one can conjecture citing a logic. But, photo shopping 2017 results and posting that here saying the results are coming out early is downright silly in my opinion. If this what you want to do in life, then why go through the arduous process of PE?

Why people create a new account? Because they are afraid of something. In trying to pull these pranks, sometimes you may find yourself on the wrong side of NCEES. 

Let me remind everyone, we are sworn to act with high integrity. 
You clearly do not understand forums and trolling. 

Right now, for a bunch of people, it's a way to blow off steam and not focus on how anxious they feel waiting. It's a way for the folks who has passed to continue on the "tradition" of making the folks who are waiting more anxious. It's low-key hazing. 

These jokes aren't going to put you on the "wrong side of NCEES". They're been going on for YEARS. You aren't sharing intellectual property of NCEES, you aren't violating the exam agreement you signed with NCEES. If anything, it'd be with your state's professional board. But these are light-hearted jokes. They are annoying AF and overdone but harmless. So once again, chill and get used to it because there's at least 3 more weeks of it. 

@RBHeadge PE can you help be the voice of reason here? jeebus.

ah-jeez-not-this-thread-again.jpg

Back