True LoopHole to find out Results Now

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES is the organization that grades the exam and comes up with the cutscores for all exams. Then they release the grades to the state boards. Once the state board has the grades the state board gives permission to NCEES to post the grades into our ncees account.

So, really NCEES is the first to have our grades. 

I'm not going to check my account. If this is true, it is a crummy way of finding out.
That's what I meant, NCEES has the scores first and they are the ones to update the website, they then give it to your state board . Assuming NCEES already updated the scores and I see few greens , that means the state board got the results , so why would state board take 4 weeks? Is what I was thinking but this is all speculation and even if one assumption is not right then everything falls apart.  

That's what I meant, NCEES has the scores first and they are the ones to update the website, they then give it to your state board . Assuming NCEES already updated the scores and I see few greens , that means the state board got the results , so why would state board take 4 weeks? Is what I was thinking but this is all speculation and even if one assumption is not right then everything falls apart.  
Judging from past exam cycle, scores will be posted in 2 weeks. I am thinking before, on, or the day after May 8.

If the stateboard does have our grades at the moment I don't know why they would wait to release them until 2 weeks from now.

The bad thing about this "loophole" is that it seems somewhat credible. The survey you can quickly dismiss as b.s. easily, but not so much this one.

I'd like to point out that this is @MegaPE only post and they joined 16 hours ago (as of 1207pm EST). And made this post right after they joined.

It's trolling. 
That was the first red flag for me. Second, he/she started with “don’t believe the survey story” but trust mine. In my experience, liars try to discredit others first before selling you their BS. I interact with attorneys in my job. Let’s just say, I can smell liars from a mile away 😀

Btw, I checked mine. See screenshot, I refuse to accept pass or failure until I get the results.
5D22F113-29E0-43D5-ADF4-BF3A9774F97F.png

That was the first red flag for me. Second, he/she started with “don’t believe the survey story” but trust mine. In my experience, liars try to discredit others first before selling you their BS. I interact with attorneys in my job. Let’s just say, I can smell liars from a mile away 😀

Btw, I checked mine. See screenshot, I refuse to accept pass or failure until I get the results.
View attachment 12860
Same, I checked mine when this popped up LAST TIME. I'm too lazy to post a screenshot (plus I don't know how). But this whole thing doesn't hold true, especially for those of us (me) who took the FE before NCEES created the MyNCEES page. My FE results don't show up in MyNCEES so I can register for the FE 

View attachment 12860
op says chemical, nuclear, and environmental are available. Do those say unavailable as well? Please show a screen shot of those disciplines.

Second, he/she started with “don’t believe the survey story” but trust mine. In my experience, liars try to discredit others first before selling you their BS. I interact with attorneys in my job. Let’s just say, I can smell liars from a mile away 😀

To be fair, the survey story is a joke.  Ask any long member in this forum, and if they are honest they will cop to it.

op says chemical, nuclear, and environmental are available. Do those say unavailable as well?
Those are all CBT so you can register anytime for those exams.

When I log into NCEES it looks the same. I'm unable to register for pencil/paper exams but can register for CBT.

You will understand when you’re on the other side, trust me. We do it not because we hate you, but because we like you...and we poke fun at those we like. :)
@ChebyshevII_PE I know, I benefited from all the great feedback before the test. I don’t mind the trolling.

If I pass, I will help out future test takers and might come up with my own pranks.

Well, it's the blind leading the blind.

Prank or not we'll just have to wait and see. 

op says chemical, nuclear, and environmental are available. Do those say unavailable as well?

Op meant to say, you shouldn't see any green if you passed. 

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Op meant to say, you shouldn't see any green if you passed. 
The OP, MegaPE, is stating that if you see green on the 3 CBT tests (Petro, Nuke, Chem) you failed.

Except as I've already stated, if you took the FE before MyNCEES was created, you'll be able to register for those as well - which the OP didn't take into account for their trolling. 

Hahaha I had to take this exam 3 times before finally passing. If there was a legit way to find out your score before the results were released, I would have found it.  

Hahaha I had to take this exam 3 times before finally passing. If there was a legit way to find out your score before the results were released, I would have found it.  
Not necessary, nobody trolls NCEES website to find out these nuances. Apparently some of us pushes every button that is found on NCEES.   Most people believe there is no way to find out the results unless the NCEES let's them out, some of us experiment with different stuff.  

Not necessary, nobody trolls NCEES website to find out these nuances. Apparently some of us pushes every button that is found on NCEES.   Most people believe there is no way to find out the results unless the NCEES let's them out, some of us experiment with different stuff.  
Good point.

The only way to find out at this point is if OP shares a screenshot of his account, or if anyone else has an account that shows something different than the green available banner for those CBT exams.

All in all, if this holds water,  everyone that has a green available banner at this point and end up failing then we have found a loophole that shows you early if you passed or failed.

I mean, this site has been around for a long time and I read a loooot of old threads while waiting for results.  I'm sure if there was a legitimate method of finding out your results early, then there wouldn't be any more guesswork on our end.  But have fun trying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, this site has been around for a long time and I read a loooot of old threads while waiting for results.  I'm sure if there was a legitimate method of finding out your results early, then there wouldn't be any more guesswork on our end.  But have fun trying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The survey email joke has been around since the creation of this board. Once people pass they hop on the bandwagon and perpetuate the gag. Their have been others jokes, but not as prevalent as the survey.

This particular one is unique. 

The OP has already succeeded beyond all belief.  The survey joke wasn't working so he engineered another.  Nice going.

The survey email joke has been around since the creation of this board. Once people pass they hop on the bandwagon and perpetuate the gag. Their have been others jokes, but not as prevalent as the survey.

This particular one is unique. 
I"m not so sure this is unique - I feel like I've seen this before and it was eventually debunked.  But who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd also be surprised if they were scored as pass/fail by now, I know there's a lot that goes into the exam scoring beyond simply scanning the answer sheet....reviewing how people did on certain questions, tossing out bad exam questions, cut score meetings, etc.  There was a thread around here that broke it down pretty well but don't recall where it's saved.

Back