The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disclaimer: The comics are nothing like the TV series, at least that is what my son told me.
I read the comics and agree with your son. The major plot lines are somewhat there, but the twists are very different.

True if they did this show like the comics it would have to e on showtime. Lots of sex,rape, and the violence is worse....

In the comics the governor cuts off ricks hand and rapes michone

And she kills him, saving Rick in the process. That was very similar in the TV.

My son told me that in the comics Carl losses an eye during a shooting.

Is going down the drain in a hurry. Dissapointed with last night episode.

Boring from start to end. I do believe Beth will survive. Going back to the previous episodes it seems like she is narrating the story.

who is the actor playing the leader of the group that "met" Darryl? At the end of this past show . Also a few episodes back he was the one at the door of the house where Rick was hiding at and snuck out, I think he also played on SOA? I cant get his name...

ha!

No It looked like the guy that played the crooked mayor this past season? - on SOA

mr snick usually watches it when they repeat it at 10. at 8 minisnick is still up. Way too gross and violent....and still full of logistical issues i can't get past to enjoy watching

Okay he is Jeff Kober.. I have a feeling he is the next Governor type villain

Supposedly the next villain is worse than the governor....(in the comics)

Got caught up last night. My DVR went nuts and deleted 2 weeks of shows. Had to watch on the net with my alone time. I know its stupid but this is like my "Days of our Lives". The newest bad guy has been a bad guy for about 20 yrs. Mostly cheesy roles though. Darrel would have been shot 14 times before he got to his xbow in real life (if we are still comparing this to real life). I like the not having a main bad guy. The road is their enemy. I get the feeling we are coming back around to another central bad character though. What do you think was up with the sparkling clean mortuary though?

I'm almost caught up with the show. I just finished watching the first episode of the current season last night. Season 1 was ok, not great, but not bad either. Season 2 was just boring. I had to force myself to watch the last few episodes.

Season 3 was awesome and I couldn't stop watching till the end. That Warm Shadows song was stuck in my head after I watched that episode where Rick says, "We are going to war!"

I've read about the first 100 issues of the comic and yeah, the plot points are sort of there, but the comics are so much more violent. It gets confusing trying to follow both though, so I'm sticking with the show for now until the end of the season.

And she kills him, saving Rick in the process. That was very similar in the TV.

My son told me that in the comics Carl losses an eye during a shooting.
Highlight below for comic spoiler.

The governor is tortured, but not killed by Michonne. If I remember correctly, one of his followers kills him after she sees him kill Lori and the baby.

yes your correct with that spoiler

And for the mortuary, I am assuming that someone , ala Bos Hog, was holed up in there and thats who let the walkers in and they happend to see a pretty little white girl run out the door and grabbed her and drove off...

I have mixed opinions. Ultra slow paced but, on the other hand, totally unexpected.

Lizzie killing Micca was something that left me like...WTH? Carol executing Lizzie was also disturbing.

Back