Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Did you think the test kicked you in the balls? I did.
Honestly, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, though I was a little disappointed to see that barely any of my TFS studying actually appeared on the exam. A lot of the questions in the afternoon section were question types that were being worked for the first time. Still waiting on my grade though, so we'll see if my confidence was warranted.

I sure will. Thanks to all of you during this time. It is a huge undertaking, but it helps to know I am not alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Yes, I felt the same. I was seeing stuff for the first time in the PM... I'll get my grade soon as well.

Already made a thread on this but just saw this. Passed Power PE in Texas. If it makes those who failed any better I got kidney stones.

13 hours ago, Tiffer1TX said: I did not pass this time. very disappointing Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Tiff, don't be discouraged. Take some time to process this, and get back  in the saddle again and kill this exam in April. You can do it
Thanks you! I am definitely not going to stop, I need this and my family needs this too.

Just now, Tiffer1TX said: Thanks you! I am definitely not going to stop, I need this and my family needs this too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Just remember that we are all here for you, should you have questions
Great! Thank you.

Anyone heard anything from the Texas Board? I think we should start calling TBPE...
I got an email (Dec 8, 2016 @5pm)  from 'NCEES' to notify me about PE Exam results release. 

I checked my NCEES account and am so happy to see that  i have passed the PE Mechanical Exam. The breadth exam i took was PE Mechanical Systems and Materials

I hope you get the same result. Good luck!

PE Exam.JPG

Anyone know when/where the actual scores (as in % out of 100) are posted? All I got was the green "pass" (not complaining... :D )

Already made a thread on this but just saw this. Passed Power PE in Texas. If it makes those who failed any better I got kidney stones.
Yes, please do post your score so we (Power) can get an idea of the cut score in comparison to previous years. I honestly don't care (not that I can find out anyway) what my score way, all I care about is the green pass. What a relief! I'm still in disbelief.

I passed the test but I heard in Texas you can see passing score. I am sorry about the confusingly written previous post. Dont know how I passed.

Passed Mechanical HVAC AND refrigeration, veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and really hard work PAID OFF GUYS!!!

You're not alone. There are a few of us that did.

On to April.
yep, all over again what a drag. I also read that you can take it only 3 times in 4 years and then have to reapply after gaining an additional year of experience or taking 6 hours of grad classes. 

Back