Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82% on TBPE, I'm very pleased. One of my coworkers got a 95% on TBPE, I almost fell over lmao another got exactly a 70

Congrats to all who made it!

ITS A REALLY BLESSED DAY GUYS, I DONT THINK I WILL FORGET THIS DAY EVER (THE DAY I PASSED THE PE EXAM 12-09-2016)

I got a 69 and failed!  :mellow:
Keep pressing on!  Enjoy what you have accomplished... Most people can't even qualify for the exam.  Recalibrate yourself and mindset and hit hard after the holidays!!  You will do better the second go around.

Remember, if it were easy, the janitors would be doing it.  You'll do better next go around!!!!

16 minutes ago, txmemo said: I got a 69 and failed!  :mellow:
Keep pressing on!  Enjoy what you have accomplished... Most people can't even qualify for the exam.  Recalibrate yourself and mindset and hit hard after the holidays!!  You will do better the second go around.
Remember, if it were easy, the janitors would be doing it.  You'll do better next go around!!!!
I just pass on my fourth and final try! Don't give up you will pass next time. Take it from someone who knows your pain!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just pass on my fourth and final try! Don't give up you will pass next time. Take it from someone who knows your pain!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks! and congrats to all of those who passed!

Keep moving boys and girls.  We have a 69, 68 and 66 from yours truly. WE WILL MAKE IT NEXT TIME

2 hours ago, txmemo said: I got a 69 and failed!  :mellow:
You're not alone. Keep your chin up, and hit it harder next time. /monthly_2016_12/VmK5frP.thumb.png.ce5780e49ff7561a8ed1cccd0b286e34.png
I got a 68Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Like I said all of you folks that did not pass this time just press through it enjoy your holidays with your family then pick the books back up in the new year refocus and study. You will get there I know it! Fail 3 times before passing this time! Its been a long road for me but I never gave up!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Back