Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice. I am already scheduled for Testmasters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I am already scheduled for Testmasters.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I took Testmasters and the material is great but for me the teachers where just okay. I extra material they provided me from previous testmaster classes is what helped me the most I took civil transportation. I can send you the extra material I download some way. Let me know if I can help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I am already scheduled for Testmasters.

I feel it was instrumental in passing. My employer reimburses the cost with a passing score. Not sure if you have checked with yours but may be worth asking if not!

Yes, they have paid for it.

Scored a 67 with 41 correct on Chemical. Highly dissapointsd, didn't sleep last night. 

Will get back on the saddle for April. ?

Scored a 67 with 41 correct on Chemical. Highly disappointed, didn't sleep last night. 

Will get back on the saddle for April. ?

Scored a 67 with 41 correct on Chemical. Highly disappointed, didn't sleep last night. Will get back on the saddle for April. ?
That the way you have to think. Stay positive and persistent! I know you came do it!

95 on Mechanical TFS. Thought it well, but not that well!
I am elated for you and can relate to the feeling. I also received a score of 95% on the Mech Thermal and Fluid Systems exam. My wife and family are ecstatic!

Leaving the morning session, I thought that I got close to 100%. The afternoon session threw so many curved balls that it was tough to gauge whether I would have passed the overall exam or not.

Definitely was not expecting to do this well and particularly on my first attempt. I largely do project work and seldom have the need to use a calculator for anything outside of basic accounting.

This is nothing short of God's grace.

Despite the fact that alot of the afternoon session wasn't covered by the School of PE prep coarse, I doubt that I would have passed on the first attempt without taking that course. This course greatly lessened my prep time from what I anticipated to be at least a year to roughly four months.

Waiting for results over the past couple of weeks was somewhat excruciating [....thanks NCEES]. This forum has been a nonstop source of consolation and comedy. Thanks to all for the comradery [trolls and non-trolls alike].

To those who failed; I played that scenario through my mind so many times. More sleepless nights of study,... giving up time with the family [esp if you have young kids],... using valuable vacation time to study. My heart goes out to you,... but its not the end of the world. THE TOUGHER THE STRUGGLE, THE SWEETER THE VICTORY!! You were able to get through a grueling undergraduate engineering degree, you can conquer this!

Has any one got pocket card and certificate from TBPE yet ??/
No I have not gotten mine yet. I don't know how long it takes before they mail it out. I just submitted the form with seal and photo.

Has any one got pocket card and certificate from TBPE yet ??/
I received mine yesterday. It's the same size as a credit card and is "self laminating" which is nice. Be sure to read the instructions first. This did not come with the certificate or anything else.

I ordered my stamp on Sunday, received the digital seal on Monday and received approval to stamp Tuesday at 5 am or so. I'm still waiting on the actual stamp to be delivered, not that I have anything to stamp.

I received mine yesterday. It's the same size as a credit card and is "self laminating" which is nice. Be sure to read the instructions first. This did not come with the certificate or anything else.

I ordered my stamp on Sunday, received the digital seal on Monday and received approval to stamp Tuesday at 5 am or so. I'm still waiting on the actual stamp to be delivered, not that I have anything to stamp.
Just want to confirm that you already completed the seal imprint and photograph form - is that the approval you are talking about?

If not, then you have one thing to stamp! :D

Waiting for results over the past couple of weeks was somewhat excruciating [....thanks NCEES]. This forum has been a nonstop source of consolation and comedy. Thanks to all for the comradery [trolls and non-trolls alike].
Now you must do two things:

1) Become a Supporting Member

2) Continue to contribute and become a troll/non-troll to help people who are going after their FE or PE.

I know I can honestly say that without EB.com, the chances of me passing on my first attempt would have been reduced greatly!

Just want to confirm that you already completed the seal imprint and photograph form - is that the approval you are talking about?

If not, then you have one thing to stamp! :D
After submitting the form I received an email saying my seal is accepted and approved. I used an electronic seal (free with purchase of stamp from ACORN) to seal the form and submitted via email.

Back