Tattoos

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet, all I can think about is how un-frat boy-like or un-redneck-like I am...
:p
I don't think tats are either fratboyish or redneckish. They look good on some people and lousy on others.

The most rebellious thing I did was to grow my sideburns down into mutton chops.

I guess that tells you how exciting I can be!

(Burns are gone now, maybe a half inch long at best these days).

The most rebellious thing I did was to grow my sideburns down into mutton chops.
NO FRICKEN WAY!!! Dude, you have got to post a pick of that... That's serious photshop material!!!

How did you get a lawn mower to wear a bikini????
tattoo.jpg

NO FRICKEN WAY!!! Dude, you have got to post a pick of that... That's serious photshop material!!!
I don't think there are too many pictures of that left in circulation... About a year and half ago I still wore them long, below the ear lob.

Mine are generally lower ear at any given time. Sometimes mid with a fresh hair cut. I have a really thick beard that grows in by noon. I could have a quality beard if I wanted to. My wife doesn't want any part of that though. Which is ok, I can respect a woman who values her thighs. I've tried to grow it out a couple times when she's been away, but I always screw up trimming it and just shave the damn thing off.

Ah tatoos.There is nothing sexier than a woman with a tatoo. :woot:
Location is key just like real estate!

In Cali and ASU most of the girls show the one on their lower back. No rednecks just attention seekers... I guess.

I think it's a great distraction. Whoah doggy!!! :plusone: :signs051:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is nice to be loved and respected by one's peers. Too bad I'm neither!

I'm just glad someone noticed my little throwaway comment in there and has the same warped sense of humor I do.

Latest posts

Back