So how do you feel?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, some states have already released results???? I just got on here to say I'm going crazy knowing that CA won't release results for another 3 weeks. I thought I was only going to have to endure 2 weeks of knowing other people already had their results. WHY Californing WHY do you do this to us?
If you look around before posting, you'd see that CA released surveying results today and are planning on releasing fe and pe + str results on Monday.
Well I'd read a bunch of stuff in here and didn't see that anywhere. I do see that on the CA board now though. That's fantastic...hopefully it won't ruin my Christmas :)

This was my first time taking the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam. There were a couple in each exam that I guessed on or did not feel good about, and I fell for a trick on two of the afternoon questions, but beyond that I feel pretty confident that I passed. I finished the AM exam with an hour left for checking. I finished the PM section with 45 minutes to check and rework. I did not ace the thing but I dont think I failed either. We'll see i guess.
ha, I stand corrected - 93% :juggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back