SE RESULTS ARE OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted CTS. From what I make of the discussion I had Illinois results will be out by tomorrow afternoon. Historically Texas always issues the results before Illinois does. So all the very best. 

i DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY THE STATE BOARDS HOLD THE RESULTS? THEY DO WHAT WITH THEM? REALLY?

Sit on it, verify it, and make things interesting for everybody by having them check every email frantically. 

Sit on it, verify it, and make things interesting for everybody by having them check every email frantically. 
So NCEES Do what? the exam fee is $500 per each, they can hire more people and give us the results early, second think how many guys took the exam? I think around 125 for a big state like Texas!

GA has officially posted (beyond updating their list of licenses) as the NCEES email has been sent.

Anybody took lateral Buildings that give me some tips for best material that can help me pass this thing in three months.... 

Please help!!

Back