Rumors

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assume a failing exam score. If that is above average in certain topics on the exam and below average on others, why must said examinee retake the entire exam? Why cant they retake the sections that they failed and at a reduced fee?

Have you ever sent a dish back to the kitchen at a restaurant because it wasn't prepared to your satisfaction? What do you think happens between the time when the food is returned to the kitchen staff and returned to your table?

Bat Man - How is your professional development hours coming this year?

I heard that the NCEES will delay results until the 10k is complete, although they will release a few "teaser" states in which no engineers really exist (like North Dakota and Rhode Island) just to get you really pissed off.

I heard that the NCEES will delay results until the 10k is complete, although they will release a few "teaser" states in which no engineers really exist (like North Dakota and Rhode Island) just to get you really pissed off.
I believe that is purely coincidental.

Many other exams offer the tester the opportunity to pay for expedited results (some medical exams are this way).

Back