RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, for this exam cycle, results will be distributed via Zoltar...

giphy.gif
I would probably fare better with Zoltar than I would with NCEES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Invisible said:
Last year it took 38 days. And the year before, 35 days. April 2018 - 41 days. Looking at this, results might come on Dec 3 or 4. But my intuition says its coming on 7th. And in April 2018, the cut score for 51 (from someone who failed in Texas in April. He received percentage from Texas and diagnostics from NCEES). This year I am expecting cut score to be 52.
I think it's pretty safe to say it'll happen the week of 12/03/18... maybe we should start a separate thread so everyone can place their bets on which day it'll be 😂

Hmm, I can't find the post by @Invisible that @SacMe24 is quoting...

Welcome to Sub Phase B: I can promise you the results won't come before Nov 30. FWIW, they've never initial released on a Wednesday; but that could just be a coincidence.

Welcome to Sub Phase A: the cut varies for every exam and administration so you can't really look at past results for anything but a normal range. Also, that 51 was the ONLY number someone reported from EE-Power last time. Not nearly enough data from that to confidently guess the last EE-Power cut score. We usually get a bunch of people reporting and can figure out the cut score based on a sharp cliff; that didn't happen last time for EE-power.

I’m going for 7th of December, too. 

Still searching for a suitable sacrifice for Zoltar...

Latest posts

Back