Results Pending?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-oh. So maybe they aren't being released by state. Maybe there's another method...

So you're in Oregon. Oh, oh. Here's their thread from october. It looks like they mail their results. And it seems like I remember a thread on here warning everyone to apply to WA rather than OR because they're so painful..... http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=22567
Yeah I'm actually (unfortunately) familiar with this (second time taking it)... I'm wondering thought if the NCEES site isn't updated until the letters get sent out, or if it gets updated before (or maybe the same day) the letters are sent. I suppose only time may tell...

Just chatted with "Stepheni" on the NCEES site. Same story:

"the exam results will be posted within your account once the state board gives ncees the okay to do so. it can take 8-10 weeks from the exam date to post"

Couldn't take the suspense any longer so I called the North Carolina BoE and was told that the results should be released in the next couple days.

That said I'm going to assume that rules out today. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't take the suspense any longer so I called the North Carolina BoE and was told that the results should be released in the next couple days.

That said I'm going to assume that rules out today. Ugh.
Thanks, Thumbs up to both of us!

Back