Results Pending?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In October the site went down like it has today and then we heard of 2-3 states releasing results. Then the next day a bunch more released. My status went from "approved" to "fail" and never had "results pending"
So yours went straight from approved to fail without the results pending last October? Maybe that a sign that if your results are pending you passed :)

What do you guys think
If only this were true... I work for a firm that does work in Oregon and Washington... my coworkers in Washington got their results back today and it's killing me not having mine. If I hear one more person who's never taken the test say "I'm sure you did great" "I'm sure you passed" I might lose it.

In October the site went down like it has today and then we heard of 2-3 states releasing results. Then the next day a bunch more released. My status went from "approved" to "fail" and never had "results pending"
Wattersa81, Ohio is out?!?

So yours went straight from approved to fail without the results pending last October? Maybe that a sign that if your results are pending you passed :)

What do you guys think
If only this were true... I work for a firm that does work in Oregon and Washington... my coworkers in Washington got their results back today and it's killing me not having mine. If I hear one more person who's never taken the test say "I'm sure you did great" "I'm sure you passed" I might lose it.

So you're in Oregon. Oh, oh. Here's their thread from october. It looks like they mail their results. And it seems like I remember a thread on here warning everyone to apply to WA rather than OR because they're so painful..... http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=22567

Back