Results Over/Under

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my sources up here in AK, the Board finds out if we passed at the same time the test taker does. 

My October scores arrived at 12:42pm (AK time) on Tuesday December 15th. That's almost COB on the East Coast. I forgot about that. 

So it could happen at any moment, people! I'm starting to sweat.
I'm not. I don't think we see anything until next week. I think AK usually leads the pack though on people knowing.

Everyone get your bottles of asprin ready, results are coming soon.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Everyone get your bottles of preparation h ready, butt hurt is coming soon.
178ec008ff66045334bec8b7d9058cb7.jpg
Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Fixt

My co-worker's cousin's husband's brother's friend, who knows someone that works at NCEES, said the results should be released any day now.

with my luck I'll forget my password and proceed to have a heart attack. On that note I should probably save my password for easy access.

with my luck I'll forget my password and proceed to have a heart attack. On that note I should probably save my password for easy access.
You can try logging in, or recover your password now.

Protip: load the page first thing in the morning, keep the page open in another tab, and hit F5 every 15 seconds until the results load. It may take a few weeks, but it'll eventually change.

Protip: load the page first thing in the morning, keep the page open in another tab, and hit F5 every 15 seconds until the results load. It may take a few weeks, but it'll eventually change.
8ed0702731fb6236eaef7b7f96c88b0e7e51f0aea5c43fec3e6cfa03f2b1a814.jpg

I currently know it but as soon as that email comes in I'm sure all sense will be gone. I feel as soon as any results come in I'll be hitting F5 like crazy 

I currently know it but as soon as that email comes in I'm sure all sense will be gone. I feel as soon as any results come in I'll be hitting F5 like crazy 
I will most likely be doing the same thing even though I'm in CA and will probably have to wait a few days after the first results release.  Getting close!

Back