Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are all the "inside" source people hiding?

Anyone heard from Josef???Seen any posts by him?The men in little black suits are coming to take us all away :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris: :Chris:

At this point I've lost all hope that we'll ever get our results. I'm pretty sure the April '15 candidates will know before we do. NCEES clearly hates me and wants me to be an EI forever. It's time to accept my fate and give my F5 key a much needed break. Looks like another sad night of drinking in sorrow; if we don't hear anything by 9:00, it's just not happening today. :violin:

At this point I've lost all hope that we'll ever get our results. I'm pretty sure the April '15 candidates will know before we do. NCEES clearly hates me and wants me to be an EI forever. It's time to accept my fate and give my F5 key a much needed break. Looks like another sad night of drinking in sorrow; if we don't hear anything by 9:00, it's just not happening today. :violin:
You give up way too easy.

Im offering my f5 key as a sacrifice to the NCEES gods hoping that in turn they will go easy on me with a quick and favoring judgement.

Nah, you could always get your results and see that you've failed...see always alternatives.

You give up way too easy.
It's easier this way.

Nah, you could always get your results and see that you've failed...see always alternatives.
Haha true, but even then NCEES still hates me. If they told me I failed last week I could've saved $535 on a PPI review course, but now I'd have to pay full price in addition to the sting of defeat. Every silver lining has a cloud!

Can someone pretend to know something about results coming out today? Ya know, just so I can be a little hopeful?

seriously, the wait is excruciating but totally worth it. even if the results aren't what you are hoping for you will be relieved to know how you did and will know where to apply your efforts for next time.

If the results say "Pass" you will move on to the next challenge in your life...

Latest posts

Back