Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Josef? He needs to be here to receive congratulations if he is right or feel the fire if he is wrong.
I'm sharpening my pitchfork as we speak. A nerd riot sounds like a pretty good idea if the "results will be out on Friday" rumor doesn't pan out!

Why not ask the fake NCEES Board Rep, again ??? His/her response would be no less accurate than what is being posted here !!!

I passed on the last cycle, just had to come back and see how the party is this time around. I know it sucks waiting. One of my co-workers took it in Oct and swears he's not anxious about it at all. (cough, BS)

Good luck to all!

Yeah where is Josef, he said today and that his source was reliable. Not cool playing with people's emotions like that.

I'm starting to believe in josef. Josef, who is your source? Did I pass?
My source will be revealed tomorrow after 2 pm EST
Well, if they don't come out in the next 40 minutes, josef will be correct. He said after 2pm EST today. anytime in the next 3 weeks will fit that description.

He will technically be correct, but he was implying today so to hell with technicalities.
Well that's a good way to quell a nerd riot. On the one hand we'll really want to put our pitchforks and torches after somebody, but on the other hand we all make a living at embracing technicalities. What to do, what to do...

Don't bother Josef...I tell you he is working diligently to keep his job and get our scores out....I got butterflies in my belly...13 minutes...F5F5F5

No change on NCEES website....Come on Josef! :violin: :suicide1: your killing me!!!

Today has come and gone

Hopes of results are bygone

Wait till it's tomorrow dawn

To start F5'ing on and on
It's fancy because it rhymes, but I thought you said Friday so no use F5'ing tomorrow.
Which is still true, but [even though my source is reliable] that is not going to prevent folks from F5'ing. I am not F5'ing until 11 am PST on Friday. :)

49226235.jpg

Welcome to LiveChat

Elizabeth C.Client Service Representative

Good

Elizabeth C.Hello John. How may I help you?

JohnDo you know when the results of the Oct PE exam will be released to the states?

How many times have you been asked this question today>

1:19 pmElizabeth C.The result have been released to the state boards. They haven't been released publicly yet thoug

though

Back