Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny that nobody is thinking about using other imaging techniques and filters which will just require scanning all the answer sheets in a commercial scanner with bulk feeder tray. I would like to believe there exist numerous solutions to figure out which bubbles were filled and which weren't very accurately by just running an image processing and passing it through some filters. Seriously!!!!! In one of the undergraduate 101 courses on linear systems, we were taught how to make black more black and how to condense out unwanted colors from images.

And I thought all this time this was taking a break. My face is so red.

Let me check 200 / 110. Is that bad?

"An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. NCEES has been notified and we will fix it as soon as possible."

It's funny that nobody is thinking about using other imaging techniques and filters which will just require scanning all the answer sheets in a commercial scanner with bulk feeder tray. I would like to believe there exist numerous solutions to figure out which bubbles were filled and which weren't very accurately by just running an image processing and passing it through some filters. Seriously!!!!! In one of the undergraduate 101 courses on linear systems, we were taught how to make black more black and how to condense out unwanted colors from images.

Wait, are you actually taking Mike seriously?

Wait, are you actually taking Mike seriously?
and you're not?

despite my lack of credibility, I agree with Sap. My "guess" is that sometime today the NCEES will release the scores to the state boards, third party validation firms and beginning Monday or Tuesday the results will begin to trickle in.

I'm done F5ing the shit out of NCEES.

I've reached the point where I just give up and will just patiently wait for the email telling me my results are in.

You know, acting like I should have acted the entire time.

I've heard that they actually don't release the results until they've received 1000 phone calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ, I do not know what you sources are but mine told me something different.

Apparently the security of the exam was breached, something about wireless transmitting, and there is a debate about invalidating the test and making everybody take it again, pass everybody, or fail everybody. There is a group inside NCEES that is against punishing the innocents for the sins of a few (they have around 178 suspects identified...could be more). But the more radical ones want to send a message loud ad clear: DO NOT MESS WITH THE TEST.

The gap between both factions is huge and this may cause a division on NCEES.

Wait, I have a feeling NJ is full of crap because he usually is. But DK? I don't think I've ever seen him BS this type of thing. That would explain why NCEES' site went down this morning. They were trying to address the security issue.

Back