Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry all, guess my BS meter is glitching badly this morning.
When you get your pass letter/e-mail you are going to laugh at all of this.
Soooo I assume this means that you were lying?
What part of my post makes you think I was lying?
throne_of_lies_elf.gif

Let me just spell it out for you folks who are too anxious and take yourselves too seriously to think clearly.

NO, THERE ARE NO CRAZY THINGS THAT HAVE CAUSED THE DELAY. THERE IS NO DELAY. THIS IS ALL PERFECTLY NORMAL. DON'T LISTEN TO THE VETS WHO SAY THEY HAVE AN INSIDE SOURCE. THEY ARE JUST SCREWING WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE BORED AND YOU ALL ARE WAY TOO EASY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you guys, you really stepped up your game from previous cycles. Bravo!

With all these rumors flying around this data is true

The total number of days the PE exam is 42 days.

This is equal to 1 month and 11 days.

This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be43 days.

If you're counting workdays or weekends, there are 30 weekdays and 12 weekend days.

If you include the end date of Dec 5, 2014 which is a Friday, then there would be 31 weekdays and 12 weekend days including both the starting Friday and the ending Friday.

42 days is equal to 6 weeks.

The total time span from 2014-10-24 to 2014-12-05 is 1,008 hours.

This is equivalent to 60,480 minutes.

You can also convert 42 days to 3,628,800 seconds.

Today is 12/5/2014 and 10/24/2014 is exactly 42 days before today.

The average number of times an examinee has hit F5 since the test 4,628,800

With all these rumors flying around this data is true

The total number of days the PE exam is 42 days.

This is equal to 1 month and 11 days.

This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be43 days.

If you're counting workdays or weekends, there are 30 weekdays and 12 weekend days.

If you include the end date of Dec 5, 2014 which is a Friday, then there would be 31 weekdays and 12 weekend days including both the starting Friday and the ending Friday.

42 days is equal to 6 weeks.

The total time span from 2014-10-24 to 2014-12-05 is 1,008 hours.

This is equivalent to 60,480 minutes.

You can also convert 42 days to 3,628,800 seconds.

Today is 12/5/2014 and 10/24/2014 is exactly 42 days before today.

The average number of times an examinee has hit F5 since the test 4,628,800
Do you have a legitimate source for that last data point?

Congrats to you guys, you really stepped up your game from previous cycles. Bravo!
Sorry if it made you uneasy Ken. But it was not a total lie. The part of predicting and nailing the exact day of the release was true.
Its not me I was thinking of. Like I said, 4th time taker here. I suck at tests.
Just seemed like everyone left the good natured ribbing aside and turned down a different path.

Certainly not trying to upset the cart here, just pointing out an observation.

Plently of stressed out people who just want this over with.

I did not mean to rain on anyones parade.

It's not really even a rite of passage, it's just what happens when you get yourself so worked up and can't see things clearly. You're on edge, you're stressed, you're obsessing over something so much that it doesn't take much to piss you off. Seriously, we've all been there. And when you start to feel down and feel like we're really picking on you, just remember this site was started because a bunch of us got kicked off of PPI's forum for being too offensive. We're troublemakers, everybody'll tell you that. But we're also decent human beings and we hope you all pass. We'll tell you how to solve a problem while you're studying. But we'll also treat you like an older brother at Christmas time, because well, we're juvenile, and we are okay with that.

It's not really even a rite of passage, it's just what happens when you get yourself so worked up and can't see things clearly. You're on edge, you're stressed, you're obsessing over something so much that it doesn't take much to piss you off. Seriously, we've all been there. And when you start to feel down and feel like we're really picking on you, just remember this site was started because a bunch of us got kicked off of PPI's forum for being too offensive. We're troublemakers, everybody'll tell you that. But we're also decent human beings and we hope you all pass. We'll tell you how to solve a problem while you're studying. But we'll also treat you like an older brother at Christmas time, because well, we're juvenile, and we are okay with that.

Meaning Sap has no problem eating that last slice of cheese pizza

Meaning Sap has no problem eating that last slice of cheese pizza
None whatsoever. Speaking of which, what's for lunch?

Back