Pissed Off at the Neighbors

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Oh, this just keeps getting better and better! I think I would do everything I could to distance myself from these people.

^Tell me about it. These are the things that no amount of research into a prospective home will reveal. You can check taxes, the local school system, and such but there's nothing to prevent a nut-job from moving in next door.

^Just stay on your side of the fence and we won't have to find out if this here Colt still works!

^ I can't believe that y'all were the ONLY people they could call... there's no way I would let someone other than my very best friends in my house while I was out of town... even if I had put my sex swing and stripper pole away!
WTF is the matter with you people? Am I the only one that is thinking...

:GotPics:

^ Wow! it took over an HOUR for someone to ask!

For the record, I do NOT actually own a sex swing OR stripper pole. I was trying to get a reaction... but I didn't think it would take this long!

For the record, I do NOT actually own a sex swing OR stripper pole. I was trying to get a reaction... but I didn't think it would take this long!
Sorry...I've been busy...at work. Yeah, that's it.

If you don't own them, does that men you are renting? I didn't know there was a rental market for that stuff although I think Aarons will rent out just about anything.

If you don't own them, does that men you are renting? I didn't know there was a rental market for that stuff although I think Aarons will rent out just about anything.
Is there a 'rent-to-own' option for those? So if the wife doesn't like them, I can rteurn them?

Update:
I still haven't talked to the neighbors since we got back. My wife had to endure a conversation with one of them over the weekend. They were whining that they didn't get hot water back until Thursday and it was taking them 3 hours to heat enough water on the stove to take baths.

I don't know if they were trying to make us feel guilty for not letting them use our facilities but my wife wasn't buying. Three weeks ago an ice storm took out power to the whole damn town where both my sisters live. It was out for 5 days. No power to the town meant no water either. If my family could survive for the better part of a week with no power or water, these goofs could make it a few days with power and no hot water.
At the risk of sounding rude.... not your problem. Go to your happy place, let them whine. Then strike back, whine back on the increasing cost of living... i.e. your water and electricity bill.

3 hours to heat water?!!*!!? come on... either they were using a single match at a time or wasting too much water. These guys would never survive a natural disaster. Maybe it's a good idea to keep them around to use them as a food source, yes cannibalism, for when the real disaster comes. :17:

I do NOT actually own a sex swing OR stripper pole. I was trying to get a reaction... but I didn't think it would take this long!
I believe the "reaction" would be much quicker if you had a sex swing and a stripper pole. :happy:

It's safe to say we're in the toilet on this one we can move on to some other thread folks. But man alive, given the subject matter, we should have been able to take this one down the shitter before we hit 55 posts. I'm disappointed.

Back