Pissed Off at the Neighbors

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good friends of my parents bought a house a few years ago from a gay couple. At the closing the gay couple let them know about the secret room in the attic. It could only be described as a rumpous room with benches, futons, disco balls, etc. I nearly vomited when I saw it, partly because I was shitfaced, and partly because it was so disgusting. The image of that room haunts me to this day.

:true:

Last edited by a moderator:
We bought our previous house from a couple of "girlfriends". There wasn't anything weird about the house itself though.

My parents, unknowlingly, bought a house of ill repute. Apparently the neighbors were very happy when a family moved in and told them all about the previous owners.

Wouldn't this spam be better served in the SURVIVOR threads??!!!

I am not sayin' ... just sayin' !!

JR

Thankfully, no. These were actual lesbians, not the ones you shown on Skinimax.
To steal someone else's signature phrase ...

Eject ... Eject ... Eject ...

2.gif

JR

My parents, unknowlingly, bought a house of ill repute. Apparently the neighbors were very happy when a family moved in and told them all about the previous owners.
We looked at this one place in Mass, didn't like it and moved on. I read in the paper a couple days later that the two guys that were living there got busted for manufacturing and selling drugs out of there. Yikes.

This is one of those threads where I just didn't read it and then I find out that the topic is something WAY different! We helped a friend move and had to take the giant bolt out of the door frame.

And to the original topic...I would have immediately thought that they were trying to burglarize me if they called with an excuse like that coupled with knowing I was out of town. I would head to the YMCA before I asked my neighbors to give me the code to their house like that.

Hell when we had prolonged power outages when I was a kid we would warm up some bottled water on a propane burner and use that and some soap to scrub down.

If I was lucky enough to have a friend across town with power I use their shower but only if we were invited to do so.

Update:

I still haven't talked to the neighbors since we got back. My wife had to endure a conversation with one of them over the weekend. They were whining that they didn't get hot water back until Thursday and it was taking them 3 hours to heat enough water on the stove to take baths.

I don't know if they were trying to make us feel guilty for not letting them use our facilities but my wife wasn't buying. Three weeks ago an ice storm took out power to the whole damn town where both my sisters live. It was out for 5 days. No power to the town meant no water either. If my family could survive for the better part of a week with no power or water, these goofs could make it a few days with power and no hot water.

^ I can't believe that y'all were the ONLY people they could call... there's no way I would let someone other than my very best friends in my house while I was out of town... even if I had put my sex swing and stripper pole away!

^ I agree. Do you not have a truck stop around, where they could shower for free with a 100 gallon fill up?

For that matter...why did it take till Thursday?

Wait...NOT YOUR PROBLEM! I'm impressed your wife didn't tell them to stuff it.

I'm impressed your wife didn't tell them to stuff it.
We think the husband may very well be bipolar. There's also some evidence that he's a bit violent. His wife told my wife a few months ago that she is one of the few people he will allow her to hang out with without him. My wife doesn't want to make waves for fear of setting him off. My biggest fear is that I may have to shoot the SOB some night.

Back