PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to the Florida board of PE today. I was told that they approved the tests today and it is now up to the NCEES to release the results. I expect the results today or tomorrow.
I just called NCEES and according to them, FL has not approved the results yet.
NCEES says that to everyone apparently, regardless of state. Same thing in Virginia. State board says NCEES has them, NCEES says state board has them. It's all BS.

Just got a response back from Continental Testing in Illinois. I was told that they should be posted next week. Was hoping for this week, oh well I guess.

Why does it take some states longer to release the results?
some states wait until their boards certify the results. some release the results via mail. some do both. some do neither. it's all very convenient and makes perfect sense... to someone, maybe...

I called the Missouri Board a few minutes ago and the lady informed me that they had received the results, however she couldn't tell me specifically when the meeting would happen for them to be approved. She stated that she thought it would be soon. In other words, Missourians can probably stop frantically clicking the refresh button for today. Sorry folks.
I called and spoke with a Missouri Board receptionist too. Her first response to me was that we wouldn't get the results until early January. She was oblivious to the fact that the NCEES websit is a source for our results as soon as Missouri 'validates' them. Thing is, the FE results were released last Friday, and a friend of mine got his results that very same evening, does Missouri not have to 'validate' those results, or is there something stranger afoot?

Ncees just asked me to update my registration too. Have we determined if this is bad?
It's not bad. If you read one of the screens it says it does that at the beginning of each registration cycle.

NV won't be mailing out the results until next week. So I guess I can quit obsessing over it because we'll be the 49th state to find out!

Ouch - I guess some of us are getting a bit cranky!

This is a national exam, it should be treated as such and NCEES should just release the results to everyone. This business with State Boards "accepting" is rediculous! None of them are checking our exams - they either accept NCEES as the test reviewers or they don't!

worst part of failing this exam is going thru this waiting game...seriously, studying for it wasn't as bad as dealing with this since few days....

Back