PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no more cracks about age -- i am probably older than some of the proctors..

went 40+ years between FE (slide rule) exam and PE exam

Hello,

I have passed PE Electrical exam in MN. I am a first time taker and I am so happy I do not have to repeat this experience.

Based on last October results, I'm suprised that CT still has not released the results. It looks as if they were released the same day as NCEES last year.

Anyone who took the exam in CT get their results yet?

I am still waiting for my CT PE results. I received my FE results Thursday (12/15) after the NCEES released them friday (12/9). Since the PE exam results were released Wed (12/14), I am assuming CT will release the results this coming Tuesday (12/20). It's pretty much a guess though.

That's cool for you.

I went 14 years between the two tests which I thought was a long time.
Another old timer here. It has been over 20 years since I had some of the classes that I am now trying to remember for this exam.

anybody heard anything about when NJ is schedule to release results?
I live in NJ and took the Controls PE Exam. I received a letter in the mail today stating I passed the Law Portion of the PE Exam. I wasn't worried about that part of the test!

Now just waiting for Controls results...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...........

NJ Results are Up!!!!!!

Passed - Controls - First Try!!!!!

Last week I couldn't spell "PE", now I "is" one!!!

NJ Results are Up!!!!!!

Last week I couldn't spell "PE"; now I "is" one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ Results are Up!!!!!!

Last week I couldn't spell "PE"; now I "is" one!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I also passed the CSE first try in NJ........thanks for letting me know to check in the NCSEES web page.

That's cool for you.

I went 14 years between the two tests which I thought was a long time.
Another old timer here. It has been over 20 years since I had some of the classes that I am now trying to remember for this exam.
Congratulations Gentlemen. Got my PE 14 years after college.

no more cracks about age -- i am probably older than some of the proctors.. went 40+ years between FE (slide rule) exam and PE exam
That's cool for you. I went 14 years between the two tests which I thought was a long time.
Congratulations Gentlemen. Got my PE 14 years after college.
Just got my PE 20 years after college...

Back